Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safariland Speedloaders Discontinued?

Safariland Speedloaders Discontinued?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and have a question about the availability of the Safariland comp series of speedloaders. It seems that many online sellers, with the exception of Amazon, are currently out of stock of several models. I also recently checked Safariland's website and they are no longer listed. Only a few types of pouches and holders show up. Have these great speedloaders been discontinued?

Thanks

They are still on the site:

https://www.safariland.com/products/...iii-11232.html

I am able to add them to the shopping cart, but when I do, it says "Custom made for you within 45-60 days. Special products may take longer."

I wonder if they are doing a production run every so often, but aren't doing them continuously.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I was just looking for them today, unfortunately, the N frame 357 comp I isnt made any longer. if anyone has any they want to sell, let me know. The other common ones showed on their website.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

I thought I saw some on Midways site yesterday but I prefer HKS so I didn’t pay close attention

They don’t make loaders year round since it’s a relatively low demand item these days.

Brownells has the Comp I and Comp II on hand, but is out of stock on the Comp III at present.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    I was just looking for them today, unfortunately, the N frame 357 comp I isnt made any longer. if anyone has any they want to sell, let me know. The other common ones showed on their website.
    It's probably been 15 years since Safariland made N frame speedloaders in any caliber. I've got one each in .357 and .44.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    It's probably been 15 years since Safariland made N frame speedloaders in any caliber. I've got one each in .357 and .44.

They still list them for N frame 44s on their site, and ive bought several of the 44s in the semi-recent past. They dont list the 357 N frame any more though.

https://www.safariland.com/products/...p-i-11230.html
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    They still list them for N frame 44s on their site, and ive bought several of the 44s in the semi-recent past. They dont list the 357 N frame any more though.

https://www.safariland.com/products/...p-i-11230.html
    Glad to be half wrong in this case.

I was really happy when I first saw them, I order one or two extra whenever making an order to Midway for other stuff. They show out of stock, backorder OK at the moment at Midway. I should grab a couple more when they come back. I kinda need some 32 brass anyways.
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

User Tag List