Thread: The grip man cometh

The grip man cometh

Well, actually it was the UPS man. My order from the VZ Labor Day sale and a little envelope from Midway. I had hopes for the wooden Hogues on the 360 as the are lighter than G10, but they aren’t the same profile as the G10 Bantams, much thicker at the bottom of the grip. They lighter than the old school Uncle Mikes, but I may stick with those.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Those blue VZ grips looks nice on stainless/nickle guns.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect roundbutt grips myself.

Site Supporter
    Did you bob that Cobra hammer by yourself? Does it reliably set off all primers? I really want to do mine but I am worried as colt wouldn't sell me a second one...

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Well, actually it was the UPS man. My order from the VZ Labor Day sale and a little envelope from Midway. I had hopes for the wooden Hogues on the 360 as the are lighter than G10, but they aren’t the same profile as the G10 Bantams, much thicker at the bottom of the grip. They lighter than the old school Uncle Mikes, but I may stick with those.

Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    Did you bob that Cobra hammer by yourself? Does it reliably set off all primers? I really want to do mine but I am worried as colt wouldn't sell me a second one...

It’s factory:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ng-Cobra-Carry

100% reliable

Site Supporter
    awww, its the .357. gotcha. I have the 38 and want to bob the hammer, but colt won't sell me a back up hammer, or one from the night cobra. it looks good!.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    awww, its the .357. gotcha. I have the 38 and want to bob the hammer, but colt won't sell me a back up hammer, or one from the night cobra. it looks good!.
    I would think you would be OK.

I want to bob the 360 in the pic but the MIM hammers are already pretty light.

User Tag List