Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illinois Governor Strikes Again

Illinois Governor Strikes Again

All marijuana convictions (without violence) will be automatically expunged. Also, convictions for dealing pot will be expunged—not automatically, but it will be possible. Frankly, this really irks me. Good police work is just erased because “pot convictions are too burdensome.”

I feel like it’s time to move.

Link

I read your headline and wondered if yet another IL governor was going to jail.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Same here. “Illinois governor” has become a meme, kinda like “Florida man.”
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Name:  44302_600.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  79.0 KB
    #RESIST

Not surprising. With pending legalization of recreational marijuana in the state it doesn’t make sense to continue to criminalize individuals whose crimes are no longer crimes.

IL already has substantial prison overcrowding and limited funds. If they can’t extract fines from these folks - time to let them go.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Not surprising. With pending legalization of recreational marijuana in the state it doesn’t make sense to continue to criminalize individuals whose crimes are no longer crimes.

IL already has substantial prison overcrowding and limited funds. If they can’t extract fines from these folks - time to let them go.
    I think Jesse Smollett should be the next governor of IL. Seems fitting under the circumstances.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think Jesse Smollett should be the next governor of IL. Seems fitting under the circumstances.
    Well, when you think about it, you really could'nt do any worse....

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    He’s one to watch! I will not be surprised in the least if corruption charges are eventually filed against him!

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    True.

Tangential, but there is now a state Assistant AG investigating the Cook County DA for how it handled the Smollett case. Could include new charges for Smollett and maybe even censure for the DA’s office. I won’t hold my breath for justice in Chicago, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Brown View Post
    He’s one to watch! I will not be surprised in the least if corruption charges are eventually filed against him!
    No way.

The Pritzker Family are like the Kennedys of Illinois. Chances of JB getting charges and convicted are very slim. He has way too much money compared to Blago and many friends in many high places.

What to watch will be to watch JB throwing his hat in the 2024 POTUS elections if a Democrat doesn’t win 2020.

I’ll be soooo glad when I have this state in my rear view mirror next year...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List