Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aging Eyes, Sight Types and Getting Back on the Gun: My Recent Observations

I just want to point out that pretty much everything regarding these sights is what Todd and TC have said, verified by my use of the sights compared directly to other sights.

I simply do not have the time or inclination to test out every sight combination on the market. That's why I asked here about "the new hotness with sights" back when I picked up my new G17.

The CAP/Pro Op is working well for me. Was getting 100% hits on a horizontal 3x5 at 25 yds (excluding called fliers) yesterday when confirming POI with a new batch of ammo.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieB View Post
    Regarding availability, I spoke with Rick at Ameriglo and everything I ordered was in stock with the exception of the Hack front I believe and that was going to be shipped a week from today. Also, Rick took the time to answer my lengthy list of questions regarding heights and impact. Thanks Rick. Hope I didn't cause you to think about taking the rest of the day off!
    Rick is great! He helped me a lot when I called. Got the same thing on the front CAPS being out of stock until middle of last week.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    I just want to point out that pretty much everything regarding these sights is what Todd and TC have said, verified by my use of the sights compared directly to other sights.

I simply do not have the time or inclination to test out every sight combination on the market. That's why I asked here about "the new hotness with sights" back when I picked up my new G17.

The CAP/Pro Op is working well for me. Was getting 100% hits on a horizontal 3x5 at 25 yds (excluding called fliers) yesterday when confirming POI with a new batch of ammo.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for jumping in. I was doing the same by giing credit to you, because that is what I based my decision on. Funny how things come full circle.

Which height of the hackathorn rear sights should be used with a cap front sight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
    Here's a link to his post if you want to read it. http://m4carbine.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=31 I don't know why it would be a problem to post it. He uses an Ameriglo CAP orange front with a Pro operator trit rear. His explanation of why makes me want to try them as well.

I really like my orange Ameriglo CAP sights on my G19 and just bought another set for my G17.

User Tag List