Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another mass arson attack (Mexico)

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    So, lemme get this straight, you’re going to slam me for being sarcastic and then pull a cremation joke in the same thread? And it’s because I didn’t feel sorry enough to your standards via writing it in the thread (because I couldn’t have possibly said a prayer for those people outside of the thread) before being sarcastic? Get fucked, buddy, and check your self-righteousness before going off half-cocked next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now that is proper outrage. The kind of actual fucking emotion that should be felt about these things.

I didn’t slam you personally (go back and read what I wrote).

That doesn’t preclude you making a joke. And it didn’t single you out.

Making tasteless jokes rubs you the wrong way - why? Wonder why the relentless dead horse beating rubbed me the wrong way?

I’m not trying to be self-righteous. I actually admitted to profligate sarcasm and assholery one post ago.

To quote you, “relax, Francis...”
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 08-28-2019 at 10:27 AM.

*Aren't we a morose bunch today?

*Of course, this is nothing unusual. 🤣
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Personally I think it's unfortunate that instead of having a discussion about this event we're now having a discussion about the discussion.

Targeted arson killings are exactly the next level of antisocial mass violence I expect to see and I have been dreading the move from guns to incendiaries for years.

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Personally I think it's unfortunate that instead of having a discussion about this event we're now having a discussion about the discussion.

Targeted arson killings are exactly the next level of antisocial mass violence I expect to see and I have been dreading the move from guns to incendiaries for years.
    Cheap and easy wins the day. Biologicals and chemicals will round out the available tools.

Let's face it...it won't be for the want of tools that mayhem is curbed.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post

So, what I think I hear you saying is: gun violence has finally met its match.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I mean is this truly the branch on which we all need... to light?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Now that is proper outrage. The kind of actual fucking emotion that should be felt about these things.

I didn’t slam you personally (go back and read what I wrote).

That doesn’t preclude you making a joke. And it didn’t single you out.

Making tasteless jokes rubs you the wrong way - why? Wonder why the relentless dead horse beating rubbed me the wrong way?

I’m not trying to be self-righteous. I actually admitted to profligate sarcasm and assholery one post ago.

To quote you, “relax, Francis...”
    You read WAY too much into things in the internet. Outrage? No, just irritation towards your hypocrisy. And then you have the gall to tell me to check my emotions?

I’m done. Y’all have fun.

Site Supporter
    I go to Mexico often. Walk alone in the dark.

Still, there is always a lingering sense in me that things aren’t like they are back in Kansas.

Mexico has some serious cultural problems as it relates to corruption and violence. Ask people who are from
    there about it sometime, and no I don’t mean ask Jorge Ramos.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    You read WAY too much into things in the internet. Outrage? No, just irritation towards your hypocrisy. And then you have the gall to tell me to check my emotions?

I’m done. Y’all have fun.

Meh...just consider the source and don your flame suit!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Meh...just consider the source and don your flame suit!
    Well, there IS plenty of retardant for the flames...

User Tag List