Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H&K M1 Super 90

Quote Originally Posted by KneeShot View Post
    Shotgun gurus,

I’m not a shotgun guy. I have a benelli Vinci that occasionally bust some clays. My buddy has this H&K and is asking $700. What say you?

The intent of this shotgun would be a bear gun (I live in Alaska) and possibly some three gun. It’s kind of cool being an H&K.

Has anyone cycled Brennekke KO’s or Black Magic’s through a H&K M1 Super 90?
    Aftermarket stuff...front sight looks fixed, I’d possibly need to shorten the LOP..?

Did the M1 Super 90 morph into a different Beretta design?

I appreciate everyone’s time.

Jeremy
    Jump on that...especially with both barrels! I paid the same price for my used one at a Scheels a few years ago, with only the rifle-sighted 18.5" barrel. (It was improperly tagged as a 22" rifled barrel)

The M1S90 is a Benelli, not a Beretta, and was imported by HK for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post

The Mesa Tactical Urbino stock has a 12.5" LOP, don't know if that's shorter than the stock you have but it sounds like it is.

With limbsaver
    https://www.mesatactical.com/product...-ga-black.html
    Mine came with the standard stock, which I replaced with the Urbino listed above. It goes to work with me every day as a deputy sheriff. I'm 5'5" with 32" arms, and it works far better for me than the issued 870 Express that we are forbidden to "modify".
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 08-31-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List