Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Goes Single-Stack, Springfield XD-E

Site Supporter
    This is a total surprise... and totally awesome.

I feel like there's been a fairly vocal contingent of DA/SA fans wanting a thin/single stack package. Cool to see LTT (and Springfield) is listening. Of course the XDe has been out for two years now... but I'm not sure anyone knew enough about it to really be interested. I shot one, briefly. Seemed nice. Felt solid. But nothing to make me question the legitimacy of my P239. Hopefully this effort will give the platform the push it needs to really shine--both in terms of improved shootability and just overall awareness (kind of like the PX4).

Looking forward to hearing some shooting impressions/overall thoughts on the gun. And thanks for doing cool, interesting stuff that your customers want.
    Last edited by MattyD380; 08-26-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Just ordered one from the LTT site. I was curious about this pistol since it was a hammer gun but didn't move on it, but with Ernest' name on it I'm giving it a go. Still waiting on the 92X Compact too (wink,wink).

Thank you so much for your support! We really trying to support the DA/SA guys out there and we love that you support us back!

Thanks!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Ernest sure does have a way with making PF interested in guns they weren’t into before!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post

The sights. Nice . The TCAPs on my glocks have the horizontal line as well. I find it helps me align the front sight in the notch faster. Are there any plans to offer the PX4 rear with the horizontal line as well so that the sight picture on the PX4CC and the XD are exactly the same?
    This if it glows! Anyone have a 2017 Ameriglo Catalog? (still waiting for them to release the Spartan sights they told me were ready and were surprised I called to order)
    While I use the regular ones on the practice gun, I had blacked out vials put in the rear of my carry guns, since I work nights. (and part of job makes me a target) Just need something that when I am in area's that go from dark to light, I can see the sights quickly. (enough light to make out target)

Can’t wait to try this. Could not have been more perfect timing as my wife is just not comfortable with the Glock triggers and her beloved PX4CC is just a bit big for her to carry daily. We are hoping this is the solution.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Just in time! I was starting to think seriously about a G43x.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Ernest sure does have a way with making PF interested in guns they weren’t into before!
    Looking forward to seeing some deals in the for sale section. Either to purchase the XD or selling the XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing some deals in the for sale section. Either to purchase the XD or selling the XD.
    No kidding, saw a $450 PX4CC on the FS section the other day, could still be up.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    No kidding, saw a $450 PX4CC on the FS section the other day, could still be up.
    Nope. It was gone in minutes

25 oz unloaded though, it's got the slim down, but not really the weight. My p2000 is slightly lighter. Still a cool option, I just can't get behind springfield as a company.

User Tag List