Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Goes Single-Stack, Springfield XD-E

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Please give us your thoughts on it after you and your wife run it a bit. Thanks!
    Absolutely.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Put 100 rds of Blazer Brass 147 gr. and 125 rds of Blazer 124 gr. with no issues. Worked on slide lock reloads from the ready position, no holster yet. Slide lock release is smooth. I'm really starting to like this pistol and I doubt it will take much longer to put this gal in rotation. My last 24 rounds, 2 mags in my waistband for reload, as fast as I can shoot from 25 feet.

Would love to see LTT stippled on that grip to obliterate the “grip zone” marking.

Great idea.....EL listens.

Site Supporter
    Could you cover up the grip zone with talon grips?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Could you cover up the grip zone with talon grips?
    To make a Talon Grip Zone?

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    Would love to see LTT stippled on that grip to obliterate the “grip zone” marking.
    How about laser engraving a good grip pattern over the entire side panels?
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    Random musing...

Who decided polymer guns shouldn't have grip panels like metal guns? You don't hang onto the bare steel frame of a 1911... why should plastic be any different? Then you've got your choice: G10, aluminum, wood, plastic... and you don't have to burn holes into it or stick-on a bunch of tacky (in both respects) decals.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Random musing...

Who decided polymer guns shouldn't have grip panels like metal guns? You don't hang onto the bare steel frame of a 1911... why should plastic be any different? Then you've got your choice: G10, aluminum, wood, plastic... and you don't have to burn holes into it or stick-on a bunch of tacky (in both respects) decals.
    My Glock grip panels never got rust underneath them, their bushings never became unststaked, and they never shot loose.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Random musing...

Ironically, I feel exactly the opposite. Why add something to a concealment gun that does nothing but add width and extra parts, parts which could come loose? It’s a real pain when those bushings come loose. I understand it’s a necessity in some designs, like a Beretta and its external trigger bar.

I love that on the Caspian wide bodies, you could just run grip tape. Of course, you can run grips too. Options are nice.

User Tag List