Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZEV "G19" Compact

ZEV "G19" Compact

Looks like ZEV is taking their Glock idea a little farther.

http://www.zevtechnologies.com/OZ9c-...e-Black-Barrel

I like the look. Not sure I like the price.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So the original Zev OZ9 was a Glock 17 size and this is a Glock 19 size?
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
    So the original Zev OZ9 was a Glock 17 size and this is a Glock 19 size?
    Correct. Not diggin the beavertail.

Site Supporter
    To each his own I guess... Do they come with free coupons for Affliction shirts?

That is one ugly gun.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

There's only so much you can do with a Glock.. and the MR918 is about as far as I'd be willing to pay at half the price of the Zev. But as long as there are dudes willing to shell out $3 on a 1911, there will always be a market for $1500 Glocks.

I honestly hate excess milling to look cool, and that's my biggest gripe with Zev. In fact, the slide openings are what steer me clear of the S.S. Elite.

It's like looking at Betty White in the shower and it costs as much as two Springfield Loaded model 1911's. But it probably works like an old Toyota so whatevs. You do you, boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I like it. While an aluminum sub-Frame with inserted steel rails may have been *slightly* more to my taste, I’m an admirer of the OZ design. Glocks have attributes and deficiencies beyond their price point and popularity.

The full-size OZ eventually became available as a frame-only purchase. I hope that the compact follows the same path, and I am curious to see if a full-size grip becomes available for the compact frame.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I like it. While an aluminum sub-Frame with inserted steel rails may have been *slightly* more to my taste, I’m an admirer of the OZ design. Glocks have attributes and deficiencies beyond their price point and popularity.

The full-size OZ eventually became available as a frame-only purchase. I hope that the compact follows the same path, and I am curious to see if a full-size grip becomes available for the compact frame.
    I was pretty amazed by the full size I dry fired and had its dis-assembly demonstrated. The trigger was spectacular as a shooting/competition trigger. The new chassis seemed pretty brilliant to me.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Pretty pricey territory there for a Glock! I thought we bought Glocks because they are cheap beater Toyotas!!!!!

I can get a new STI Stacatto C or Stacatto P with that kind of money. Single action trigger, 9MM and more bbs to shoot. Link it up with an optic choice......

User Tag List