Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who made this holster?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My Perun showed up... and the washer wasn’t installed making my 19.5 a *very* tight fit. The loops were also installed on the wrong side of the holster body, so I think someone got distracted during packaging. Retention with the washer installed is very positive, and fit is quite good.

Did you get a chance to look at your holster? I was amazed at how much that thin washer affected fit.

Enjoying Colorado for 2 more days before heading back home to AZ, then I’ll test it. I was pretty sure I read the instructions, but it’s possible I just read the X300 holster instructions and ASSumed the TLR-7 would be the same. I’m torn. I hate leaving vacation, but if this pans out it’ll be like I got a new holster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My Perun showed up... and the washer wasn’t installed making my 19.5 a *very* tight fit. The loops were also installed on the wrong side of the holster body, so I think someone got distracted during packaging. Retention with the washer installed is very positive, and fit is quite good.

Did you get a chance to look at your holster? I was amazed at how much that thin washer affected fit.

Just got home. The washer was installed, I removed it, and the fit seems about the same. Maybe a minutely better “click” of retention, but nothing drastic.

That said, I’ve been playing a little more with the holster tonight and it’s doing a decent job of retaining the gun for “EDC” type things. Issue is that for me/my body it doesn’t “conceal”... I can cover it with a shirt, but concealment isn’t great. Where are you carrying it? Behind or on the hip?

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    Just got home. The washer was installed, I removed it, and the fit seems about the same. Maybe a minutely better “click” of retention, but nothing drastic.

That said, I’ve been playing a little more with the holster tonight and it’s doing a decent job of retaining the gun for “EDC” type things. Issue is that for me/my body it doesn’t “conceal”... I can cover it with a shirt, but concealment isn’t great. Where are you carrying it? Behind or on the hip?

I haven’t carried with the Perun yet, the 19 is still being proved. But, I always carry at 3:00, right on the seam of my jeans.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List