Thread: Joe Biden, Recalling ’68 . . .

Joe Biden, Recalling ’68 . . .

Joe Biden, Recalling ’68 . . .
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=AMZN#page=2

. . . "Things changed,” he continued. “You had over 40 kids shot at Kent State on a beautiful lawn by the National Guard.” The shooting in question, in May 1970 during a Vietnam War protest, in fact ended with four students shot dead and nine wounded.

I'm somewhat glad the article points out his claim of "40 kids shot" is false, but I wasn't even alive then and I knew it wasn't even close to 40 people who were shot.

If Biden wants to claim the era, and that particular event, was so important to him, and the country, he should make some effort to get the facts straight!

Site Supporter
    I don't think it's an age/infirmity problem.

Biden was always an arrogant moron. Read Cramer’s “What It Takes” about the 1988 campaign. All the candidates from that race come across as fairly decent except Biden.

He gets laughed at as a gaffe-machine, but he is a dirtbag at his core.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Let him run his piehole..the more he runs it and says stupid shit like this, the more he convinces people he isn't mentally compentent enough to be president.. "Dementia Joe" ought to be his nickname

Anyone in Washington DC with a pulse knows Biden is a Stage Prop and a mouthpiece. As soon as The D Swamp see’s his ‘lead’ in the polls disappear, or after his first Primary loss (whichever comes first) he will drop out of the running like a large rock in a small pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Anyone in Washington DC with a pulse knows Biden is a Stage Prop and a mouthpiece. As soon as The D Swamp see’s his ‘lead’ in the polls disappear, or after his first Primary loss (whichever comes first) he will drop out of the running like a large rock in a small pool.
    So, he's just Biden his time?

(Okay, okay. So sue me. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    So, he's just Biden his time?

(Okay, okay. So sue me. )
    Blues, if bad puns were legally actionable, you know you would rate capital punishment, not civil action.

I would say Biden was doomed in the primaries, but I thought Harris was the chosen one, so obviously I don't know a thing.

A Trump/Biden set of debates could be hilarious, as long as I can stop remembering that one of them gets four years of the Oval Office.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Blues, if bad puns were legally actionable, you know you would rate capital punishment, not civil action.
    I'm holding out for euthanasia at a time of my choosing.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

User Tag List