Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Koch Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I've worked for real assholes myself but it was for the paycheck, no illusions there.
    So, you just answered your own question. Assuming Mjolnir did the job for which he was employed, there would be no reason for him to return the money as the question as to whether he agreed with his employers politics or even if he liked them is irrelevant. That would be like saying a prostitute should refund a client's fee anytime the hooker did not enjoy their company. The real question would be why someone would work for someone they despised but that would likely generate thread drift not since since we last learned the alleged nature if Grace Jones's lady parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Did you give back any of the money they paid you while you were working there?
    I feel just as you.

You stated:

I've worked for real assholes myself but it was for the paycheck, no illusions there.

Most large corporations aren't socially responsible no matter what they say in the media. They spend millions trying to project a corporate image that's 180 from how they actually operate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List