Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: HK P30 LEM Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    What is the difference in trigger pull weight between the modified P2000 and the Gen 5 Glock that you are comparing?
    Pretty close in weight although the Glock trigger is obviously shorter.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Alternatively, the Robert Burke offers his H&K trigger job for $245.

It's likely not as good as Lone Wolf or GGI, but I don't know. I've heard he does good work.

I understand he generally has pretty quick turn around times.
    David S.

Figured I should speak a bit more objectively about the GGI short reset kit. Previously, with the TLG LEM, I was getting trigger freeze (short stroking) even trying to run at ~.3s splits. Sometimes even at a little slower splits than that, but not quite .5s splits, because that's just easy. For reference, in the past, I've been able to run Glocks (factory "3.5"/minus connector, 6# return spring) down to .16-.17 splits inside 5-7yds. That's while still maintaining A zone hits on an IPSC classic target or maybe just a few in the "C" zone (-1) on an IDPA target. I've lost some of that speed in the past year though.

Although I need to get to the range more, in dry fire, I get the distinct feeling that with the GGI kit I'm no longer going to have trigger freeze issues. I'm guessing running down to .2-.25 splits should be no issue for me now. Now, both the 4.1ch and GGI kits each are listed as reducing the reset by 1/3. Although I haven't measured, I doubt they both combine to reduce the reset by 2/3. I kind of feel like the total reduction with both combined is probably ~30-40% max, but that's just a guess.
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    I did the conversion, but kept the de cocker. So its LEM, but also I can Decock and fire the first shot DA if I want. The parts change was about $200 I think. It’s been a few years. You can save a little buy keeping the same decocker.

As far as warranty goes, you could always change it back.
    I know I brought it up a while ago, but David let me try his LEM pistols and I really liked the trigger system. I got busy building my SBR in the meantime, but at long last I ordered the parts to convert mine from V3 to V1. Fortunately the parts only came to $125, not counting S&H and tax. I did the conversion tonight - not too difficult! I'll be testing it at the range this weekend, or sooner if I can find an excuse to get off work early.

Quote Originally Posted by McNamara View Post
    I know I brought it up a while ago, but David let me try his LEM pistols and I really liked the trigger system. I got busy building my SBR in the meantime, but at long last I ordered the parts to convert mine from V3 to V1. Fortunately the parts only came to $125, not counting S&H and tax. I did the conversion tonight - not too difficult! I'll be testing it at the range this weekend, or sooner if I can find an excuse to get off work early.
    How'd it go?

User Tag List