Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30 LEM Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by spj View Post
    Im a bit of a broken record but had a decade on duty with a USP 45 which was converted to LEM when they first came out around 01 or 02, and a decade with an HK45 light LEM. I like them both and find the reset pretty similar. I have trained up many officers on the LEM system and don't have any issues getting folks qualified. (won't pretend this is any feat) I can rip .17 splits with the HK45 at hosing distances. I bought a P2000 9mm LEM several years ago to carry off duty. We have a contentious relationship. It might as well be a completely different trigger. The reset is frustrating and vague and causes me to short stroke it after shooting the USP and HK45 for so long.
    Yep, the P30 and P2000, unlike the USP (and somewhat the HK45) have very long reset. With the P30, I flip off the trigger hard enough, I sometimes touch the inside front of the trigger guard. That doesn’t contribute to fast splits.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

grey guns drop in kit (80 dollars) makes the p30 trigger better then the usp lem triggers.. like its nice lol

We’re there reports that some people were having issues with the short reset part?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    grey guns drop in kit (80 dollars) makes the p30 trigger better then the usp lem triggers.. like its nice lol
    Do you mean better than the hybrid match LEM in the USP full size, because that is a most awesome HK hammer trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Do you mean better than the hybrid match LEM in the USP full size, because that is a most awesome HK hammer trigger.
    not that good but good enough to matter

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Interrogative: Can you say how "drop in" it is? Could a guy who isn't a gunsmith accomplish it without adult supervision or breaking something?

...asking for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by 2xAGM114 View Post
    Interrogative: Can you say how "drop in" it is? Could a guy who isn't a gunsmith accomplish it without adult supervision or breaking something?
    ...asking for a friend
    I recall multiple reports of people on the HKPro forum that installed it by themselves without issue. Not sure of their individual skill levels, but I doubt each one of them was a gunsmith.
    Relevant posts here (with input from Gray Guns themselves): https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...reset-kit.html

Quote Originally Posted by 2xAGM114 View Post

...asking for a friend
    It is not an extremely difficult install. I would search HKPro and find the detailed breakdown of the P30 posted by one of their members. It includes pictures and is very helpful. I installed the kit myself right when it came out before Grayguns explained that the include pin was an extended sear pin that must be installed for the kit to work correctly. Once I figured this out, the kit dropped in and has worked flawlessly since.

A few months ago I added the GGI short reset kits to my P30 4.1ch LEM and HK45 LEM. The difference in reset reduction was enough that I would definitely recommend it if you're having issues short stroking the reset. It's enough that I decided any other LEM stuff I own in the future will be getting these short reset kits.

Name:  hk45-lem.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  57.4 KB
    Name:  hk-p30-lem.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  53.0 KB
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    A few months ago I added the GGI short reset kits to my P30 4.1ch LEM and HK45 LEM. The difference in reset reduction was enough that I would definitely recommend it if you're having issues short stroking the reset. It's enough that I decided any other LEM stuff I own in the future will be getting these short reset kits.

Name:  hk45-lem.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  57.4 KB
    Name:  hk-p30-lem.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  53.0 KB
    Hey, is that my old P30?

User Tag List