Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Crenshaw on Joe Rogan

I personally have been a huge supporter of his so far. He seems genuine and he sure can dish it back when the Dems spew bullshit or try to go after him. I am not concerned with his one tweet or a pic with him and a certain group. Should he flat out ignore the other side? Not even engage with them? As far as I’m concerned I appreciate someone willing to talk with the enemy and try and inform them of why you have your opinion. Even if it does nothing. At least you tried. Now a days too many go straight to fuck you before having a conversation. Not many politicians can or are willing to give factual useful information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I personally have been a huge supporter of his so far. He seems genuine and he sure can dish it back when the Dems spew bullshit or try to go after him. I am not concerned with his one tweet or a pic with him and a certain group. Should he flat out ignore the other side? Not even engage with them? As far as I’m concerned I appreciate someone willing to talk with the enemy and try and inform them of why you have your opinion. Even if it does nothing. At least you tried. Now a days too many go straight to fuck you before having a conversation. Not many politicians can or are willing to give factual useful information.

Very well said.

We all know the potential for abuse of red flag laws, but we also have to deal with the reality that many of these mass shooters are total nutcases who were giving off HUGE warning signs before going ballistic.

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

If you want to hear another interview he was also on Cleared Hot if I remember correctly.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50909...ign=benshapiro

Just a example of him being him.

Never heard of The Young Turks or Hasan Piker. Clicked one video and shut it down within 30 seconds. Dude is an oxygen thief and should plant a tree every time he open his mouth to help replenish what he's stealing from the rest of us.

I finished the interview this morning. He seems pretty reasonable for our day and age. I don’t agree with him on everything and find it hard to square his statements that government shouldn’t be interfering with liberty early in the interview and his anti marijuana big government owns you and should be controlling what you do to your self view at the end. But overall I think we would be better off with more people like him. My former representative now senator doesn’t seem as... thoughtful about their positions. So I think he would be an upgrade from that although he seems a bit naive and like he has the potential to go down a big government “conservative” path vs the libertarianish point he seems to have at the moment. Any way just my musings on someone else’s elected official.

If he'd donned a MAGA hat or something similar whilst those harpies were wearing their red shirts, it'd be a little more clear with regards to the optics of the photo.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    If he'd donned a MAGA hat or something similar whilst those harpies were wearing their red shirts, it'd be a little more clear with regards to the optics of the photo.
    Well as far as that goes, I am thankful he is not. He is not a Trump leg humper. He does support some of his views but also understands the downsides that comes with Trump. I would not want him to walk into a room with someone that may oppose his views with a big Fuck you on his person. We have to be better, we have to show that we are not about hate or racism.

This is not a dig on Trump or Trump supporters. I voted for the dude and will again. But he pisses me off sometimes and do not want someone in power that follows him with blind allegiance.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    If you want to hear another interview he was also on Cleared Hot if I remember correctly.
    That is where he impressed me. Have not heard Rogan interview.

And this speech:

Last edited by Doc_Glock; 08-22-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    https://youtu.be/MIWrmgPNUqQ

Almost done, where exactly would I have to move in Texas in order to get to vote for this dude?
    I live about four residential blocks from his office in Kingwood, Texas, a Houston suburb.

I supported him 100% until he squirmed and waffled in favor of Red Flag laws. I'm not sure where he stands on that issue today. Likewise, I'm not sure how I stand on him at the moment.

User Tag List