Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you like energy drinks

I'm having a Bang right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I am, but QT questions are best addressed to Okies — that is Tulsa’s fourth greatest contribution to cuisine.
    A little drift here but what are the first three?

Claude’s hamburgers, Brownie’s chess pie, and the Savoy’s cinnamon roll.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine. One cup in the AM is all I can handle.
    Heading for the checkout at Walmart yesterday, I was feeling like I needed a rare pick me up and right there was a cooler full of Bang.

I went for a Sour Head and drank half the pint on the 10 minute drive home.
    The flavor was good, without any "diet" aftertaste but what impressed me was the boost I got without any caffeine jitteryness.

Nice.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

They are being sued because most of what they claim is in the can is not. 2A or Trump no care if they explicitly lie to consumer to make a buck thinking everyone is stupid. Great marketing though......lie and throw some scantily clad women in the mix. Do some research.......the supplement industry is full of charlatans, false claims, and under dosing.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    They are being sued because most of what they claim is in the can is not. 2A or Trump no care if they explicitly lie to consumer to make a buck thinking everyone is stupid. Great marketing though......lie and throw some scantily clad women in the mix. Do some research.......the supplement industry is full of charlatans, false claims, and under dosing.
    They’re being sued by Monster because Monster is getting its ass kicked by them. Monster claims that ‘super creatine’ isn’t creatine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...%3F_amp%3Dtrue

I’ve done a couple such suits from both sides. It’s just big dog trying to push little dog out.

If the creatine aspects of the drink are an important thing for you it’s worth a deeper look.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Where I'm at currently, AAFES has Monster in plentiful supply, but just started getting shipments of Bang in the past couple of weeks, which sells out immediately. Having enjoyed them while I was still CONUS, I totally understand why.

The Black Cherry Vanilla is quite tasty and Bang drinks in general don't leave me feeling like shit after a few hours like Monster, Rockstar, et al tend to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    They’re being sued by Monster because Monster is getting its ass kicked by them. Monster claims that ‘super creatine’ isn’t creatine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...%3F_amp%3Dtrue

I’ve done a couple such suits from both sides. It’s just big dog trying to push little dog out.

If the creatine aspects of the drink are an important thing for you it’s worth a deeper look.
    It’s fact, not a claim. One with any knowledge on these supplements knows it is. There is no “Super Creatine” and the patent was even rejected. The CEO, Owoc, also claims it reverses mental retardation, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, etc. The kook, who is the self proclaimed Chief Scientific Officer of VPX only background is that of a school science teacher. I don’t know maybe he received some one on one teaching from Walter of Breaking Bad. The fact that the ingredients listed do not show actual amounts is a red flag on any supplement. Those listed were tested are only trace amounts if any exist which have no benefit at all. So a company blatantly lies and shouldn’t be held accountable for its numerous claims......nah.....it’s just a big dog pushing out a little dog.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    It’s fact, not a claim. One with any knowledge on these supplements knows it is. There is no “Super Creatine” and the patent was even rejected. The CEO, Owoc, also claims it reverses mental retardation, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, etc. The kook, who is the self proclaimed Chief Scientific Officer of VPX only background is that of a school science teacher. I don’t know maybe he received some one on one teaching from Walter of Breaking Bad. The fact that the ingredients listed do not show actual amounts is a red flag on any supplement. Those listed were tested are only trace amounts if any exist which have no benefit at all. So a company blatantly lies and shouldn’t be held accountable for its numerous claims......nah.....it’s just a big dog pushing out a little dog.
    Do you work for Monster, or just have a lot of their stickers on your truck? Do they make a combined Monster/Punisher sticker?
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by dsa View Post
    They are local to me. A little hottie rep for the company dropped off a sample case at work one day so the guys I work with all sampled one, 10 minutes later we are "yell talking" and one of the guys is concerned that his face was numb. Good stuff! Rumor around here is that there are several pending class action lawsuits against the company about false claims or something. Personally I reach for one when things are busy.
    Being a fan of the lift I get from the couple low carb Monsters I drink at work everyday I can't wait to try these.
    The "yell talking" comment really had me laughing as I'm a certified coffee addict and can attest to the unique synergistic properties of some energy drinks.
    Stopped at my regular supermarket today and there they were.....first time I've seen them there.
    Name:  IMG_0200.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  66.2 KB
    It doesn’t have to be fun to be fun ― Mark Twight

User Tag List