Thread: $100.00 Rebate Available for Utah Residents for Safes/Handgun Safes

$100.00 Rebate Available for Utah Residents for Safes/Handgun Safes

I saw this rebate for Utah residents yesterday. The state is trying to reduce suicides by firearms. It's substantial when applied to handgun safes, especially a good quality one .

The link is to the application. They say funds are limited so if interested you should apply.

https://utahgov.co1.qualtrics.com/jf...9dmhQq0djpcrlP

I had a couple people tell me that they haven't received an email with the tracking number so I sent an email. Here's their reply and I guess we know the program is legit.

I applied on Monday 8/26 and got my tracking number on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Update:

Two people that I know of got their tracking numbers a couple days ago. It’s taking about 8 or 9 days, but not sure how much funding is still left. Better hurry if you are interested.

Now, has anyone actually gotten the rebate? I sent my proof of purchase in on the same day I got the tracking number and have not heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwlambert View Post
    Now, has anyone actually gotten the rebate? I sent my proof of purchase in on the same day I got the tracking number and have not heard anything.

I have not heard from anyone on receiving the rebate. Did they indicate a time frame to process it when you received your tracking code? I haven't seen that email myself, but every rebate I have ever received before took 4 to 6 weeks and those were from companies, not the government.

User Tag List