Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RFI on preferred companies for slide milling.

RFI on preferred companies for slide milling.

Just curious who everyone is using these days. My 2 gen 5 G17s have enough rounds through them to justify a voided warranty so I'm looking to get them milled for the RMR footprint. Thanks.

RFI on preferred companies for slide milling.

To me, slide milling for a red dot is like body armor - I’m not about to pay to try something new and untested. ATEi is as tested and proven as there is.

I actually cheaped out and went with the universal cut and am still extremely pleased. I don’t beat the shit out of my guns but I’ve broken plenty of things and mine has held up perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 08-20-2019 at 08:36 PM.

I have been using Primary Machine with complete satisfaction. They usually turn a slide in a week.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Wright Armory in Mesa, AZ has done 2 HK VP9s for me a couple of months apart. Turnaround less than a week on both.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Site Supporter
    L&M is one of the originators.

There seems to be a lot of good options for optics cuts.

I took a risk on a local guy that was recommended by a DFW area shooting group: Vulcan Machine Werks. So far, so good.
    David S.

I’ve had Vulcan, L&M, Primary Machine and all seemed good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have been using Primary Machine with complete satisfaction. They usually turn a slide in a week.
    This. An important component missing from the original question is "what do you want milled?" For HK, CZ, and other non-Glock options, Primary Machine seems to be the most well established option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    This. An important component missing from the original question is "what do you want milled?" For HK, CZ, and other non-Glock options, Primary Machine seems to be the most well established option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Just curious who everyone is using these days. My 2 gen 5 G17s have enough rounds through them to justify a voided warranty so I'm looking to get them milled for the RMR footprint. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Pre-coffee posting is bad.

User Tag List