Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: RFI on preferred companies for slide milling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Love my ATEi enhanced serrations. How long did it take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I shipped it to them on 11/6 and got it back on 12/8. Much faster than I expected.

I’ll be sending another in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I shipped it to them on 11/6 and got it back on 12/8. Much faster than I expected.

I’ll be sending another in a few weeks.
    Yeah that’s pretty good considering the holidays. They did my G19.4 a few years ago and while I don’t abuse my guns, it seem far more use than any other gun in the safe. Even with the universal RMR cut, it’s been fantastic and I’m really glad I opted to go the gold standard route instead of trying to save a little time and money, considering these are permanent modifications.

I also agree on the aesthetics, idgaf about fancy machining on a Glock slide. To me, it’s like modding a Toyota Camry so I just want it to work well and not scream “look at me.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have been using Primary Machine with complete satisfaction. They usually turn a slide in a week.
    another positive vote for Primary Machine.

Anyone in particular for M&P Shield slides?

I had a 4" P/C slide badly buggered up and just got the replacement in.

Jagerwerks confirmed that they received my slide today. 4-8 weeks and I'll have an sro on my p09 and be able to report impressions.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Since my go to is gone (primary machine no longer takes on this work) can someone recommend a company that does good work with a 2-3 week turn around time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    Since my go to is gone (primary machine no longer takes on this work) can someone recommend a company that does good work with a 2-3 week turn around time?
    If you don’t need re-finishing, I believe Maple Leaf Firearms can do it in that time frame. I sent them a G45 slide a couple months ago and the turnaround was two weeks. I had them put Tool Black on the milled surface instead of re-finishing.

Continuous precision is quoting 10-14 days currently

Give Vulcan Machine Werks a call and ask.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Jagerwerks confirmed that they received my slide today. 4-8 weeks and I'll have an sro on my p09 and be able to report impressions.
    If it were not for usps kicking my slide around the wrong city for as few days, i would've gotten as close to 8 weeks as business days allow.

Name:  20210714_094038.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  35.2 KB
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

User Tag List