Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt announces King Cobra Target revolver

Colt announces King Cobra Target revolver

DAMMIT!

I see myself making a choice between this and a 4" 686 or GP100 somewhere down the line.

Crossing my fingers for a 5" version.

The current King Cobra continues to be a much prettier gun than the previous version.
    Last edited by Baldanders; 08-20-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    "The New Colt 686".... meh.

I have a 686. Maybe if I needed another one, but I'd like to see how this stacks up against the Match Champion.

Not to belabor a point, but if those frigging turdlets in Springfield, MA ditched the IL, it'd be no contest for me.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    "The New Colt 686".... meh.

I have a 686. Maybe if I needed another one, but I'd like to see how this stacks up against the Match Champion.

Not to belabor a point, but if those frigging turdlets in Springfield, MA ditched the IL, it'd be no contest for me.
    It'd be nice if those "frigging turdlets in Springfield MA" looked at this as a shot across the bow and decided to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    It'd be nice if those "frigging turdlets in Springfield MA" looked at this as a shot across the bow and decided to do just that.
    What chaps my ass about this is that early last year, I bought a M&P Shield. No IL. I have no idea why the Turdlets put them on revolvers and not on semis. Makes no damned sense.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Hmmm. Never owned a Colt revolver. Looks interesting. Better lines than the Ruger. I still think the trigger guard is ugly as sin.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    What chaps my ass about this is that early last year, I bought a M&P Shield. No IL. I have no idea why the Turdlets put them on revolvers and not on semis. Makes no damned sense.
    There is no reason for it, it's just their policy.

Seriously, Smith and Wesson, if you are scanning the ether and see this..... MAKE ALL YOUR REVOLVERS WITHOUT INTERNAL LOCKS.

The Smith and Wesson internal locks are driven by a legal agreement they made in 2000. It's rather byzantine, and I don't pretend to understand why some guns are covered, but others aren't, but they are still bound by it.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    The Smith and Wesson internal locks are driven by a legal agreement they made in 2000. It's rather byzantine, and I don't pretend to understand why some guns are covered, but others aren't, but they are still bound by it.
    It was an agreement with the Clinton Administration. I don't know why that binds them, who gives a shit.

User Tag List