Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alaska reality series "Alone" season 6 is 99 cents on Amazon today

Alaska reality series "Alone" season 6 is 99 cents on Amazon today

It's very gritty, they starve on the screen. https://amzn.to/2WbyKVf
    #RESIST

Thank you. One of my (few) favorites.

I've liked the shows previous seasons. I'll probably watch it.

-Cory

I’m enjoying this. Very gritty.
    #RESIST

I belatedly found out that the first two seasons are free on Amazon Prime. Tom and I are both watching Season 1 and texting each other about it
    #RESIST

I wish that more of you were watching this series, any season. @Tom_Jones and I text each other about this show a lot, but SOMEBODY binge watched every season but the current one already
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I wish that more of you were watching this series, any season. @Tom_Jones and I text each other about this show a lot, but SOMEBODY binge watched every season but the current one already
    Me and my kids are watching season one as fast as we can. They even built an "alone shelter" out in our woods but were too chicken to sleep in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Me and my kids are watching season one as fast as we can. They even built an "alone shelter" out in our woods but were too chicken to sleep in it.
    Yup, great show for the family. My kids are pretty much doing the same. Whether or not Tom Jones has built a shelter, remains to be seen
    #RESIST

I watched the first two episodes of season 1 last night. It was interesting enough that I'll keep watching.

I didn't like all the repeat stuff that that put in after every commercial break though. I hate shows that do that. I don't want to see the last two minutes of what I just watched over again.

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    I watched the first two episodes of season 1 last night. It was interesting enough that I'll keep watching.

I didn't like all the repeat stuff that that put in after every commercial break though. I hate shows that do that. I don't want to see the last two minutes of what I just watched over again.
    What are you watching it on, Amazon?
    #RESIST

User Tag List