Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weed wardens

Weed wardens

I stumbled upon this via the Steve Rinella podcast interviewing the author. So far, the podcast is great so I plan to grab the book. There's a lot of interesting stuff in the podcast like drug growers wearing slip on cattle feet to disguise their tracks.

Hidden War: How Special Operations Game Wardens Are Reclaiming America's Wildlands From The Drug Cartels

Name:  51yLbWC6ZeL.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  41.1 KB
    #RESIST

Totally opened this thinking you had a solution to my gardens weed problem that didnt involve a lot of hard work and didnt kill the bees...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Totally opened this thinking you had a solution to my gardens weed problem that didnt involve a lot of hard work and didnt kill the bees...
    #metoo
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That depends. How do you feel about carcinogens?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That depends. How do you feel about carcinogens?
    Non hodgkin's lymphoma has been given a no go by the wife...

Hush

You can’t be serious about questioning the narrative that if marijuana is legalized the criminal elements will stop doing criminal things involving marijuana.

Non hodgkin's lymphoma has been given a no go by the wife...

Outside of the legal aspects the real hypocrisy is the absolute tolerance for the ecological disaster that the grow sites create. The unfettered use of herbicides, pesticides, rodenticides, and fertilizers is a major issue, people will smoke or consume without a second thought.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    Hush

You can’t be serious about questioning the narrative that if marijuana is legalized the criminal elements will stop doing criminal things involving marijuana.

Outside of the legal aspects the real hypocrisy is the absolute tolerance for the ecological disaster that the grow sites create. The unfettered use of herbicides, pesticides, rodenticides, and fertilizers is a major issue, people will smoke or consume without a second thought.
    I was totally confused what this had to do with weedkiller and then I remembered that this was about nacro cops...

I have been enjoying listening to Mike Ritland's podcasts and he just had this guy on (but not listened to it yet).

The podcast was solid. Good stuff.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

The author was on JRE today as well.

User Tag List