Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Liberal Agenda and Unanticipated Consequences

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    In fairness to the illegals, the vast majority of the homeless drug addicts pooping in the streets are good old Americans.
    Shitty toilet paper on the floor, sink and in the trashcan is a Mexican thing.
    Shit on the sidewalk, that's mental illness or India.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Yeah. It was a recurring problem in plants where a lot of the workers were recent immigrants. It was discussed and we Americans learned that because the plumbing is so marginal in so many places south of the border, it's widely considered the responsible thing to put TP in the trash rather than flushing it. Less chance of hard-to-fix problems.

I've also seen the main sewer line for multiple buildings get plugged with the hand drying paper towels from the restrooms that were flushed down the toilets, and are designed to not come apart in water.

Opposite problems. Both shitty.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I spent some time in a country in N. Africa. There wasn't a war going on there so mostly I was able to observe the civilian population doing the things they normally do every day. I was having dinner at a fairly upscale French restaurant (by their standards) and was on my way out. Some locals were leaving at the same time and walking about 10' in front of me. One of the women stopped, hiked up her skirt and urinated on the sidewalk right in front of me. I had to walk around her to pass. Very common practice and I used to see it all the time on the roads. Just relieve yourself whenever and wherever you need to, even in public. Never will forget that.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    I meet an American doctor in Djibouti that once made a profound statement “you know what makes America great, plumbers and trash men.”
    Signature material right there.

I say that half in sarcasm and half seriously. The “Keep American Beautiful” and “Pitch in” campaigns do a lot to get trash into trash cans where it belongs, and not scattered on the ground. I hate visiting beautiful places and seeing trash littered about. In some countries I have visited this is way too common.
    Last edited by Trigger; 08-21-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Site Supporter
    Maybe they're just playing 4D chess and trying to trigger a pandemic that will take their city's homeless and elderly population down a few hundred thousand. Decriminalized heroin, a breeding ground for diseases that will disproportionately kill the old and disease prone (homeless) who are both enormously expensive in terms of medical care and public aid. And it's not like they don't know about eugenics or anything. After all, Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Now there's a conspiracy for ya.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

User Tag List