Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: USPSA, sixgun style

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    There's a video on pg 1 of me dumping 2 rounds to reload for 3 targets.

The only problem I have with doing it is sometimes I very nearly run out of ammo.
    You're running a speedloader gun, right? What you need is the revolver chastity belt: http://4wheelguns.com/ICORE.html

I've carried one of those for USPSA matches shooting a sixgun and I have one for when I eventually get around to shooting ICORE.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Get your competition revolver cut for moon clips and it'll be no different than Production and Single Stack shooters picking up mags after a run.
    You also get all your brass back, and it's your brass, so splurging for Starline isn't a thing..

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    You're running a speedloader gun, right? What you need is the revolver chastity belt: http://4wheelguns.com/ICORE.html

I've carried one of those for USPSA matches shooting a sixgun and I have one for when I eventually get around to shooting ICORE.
    Not a bad idea. I'd probably just get another safariland 3loader carrier though because it's cheaper.

Not a bad idea. I'd probably just get another safariland 3loader carrier though because it's cheaper.
    Those also don’t hold the rounds as securely during movement.

I'm currently using these for comp 3's and they seem solid so far - a more budget friendly option if you just need a few extra spots.

https://cpwsa.com/magazine-pouches/2...ip-holder.html
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    How vigorously are you moving?

On the other hand, I'm old and my knees suck. So, at best, I fast walk through the stages. The 3-loader works well enough for me.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I'm currently using these for comp 3's and they seem solid so far - a more budget friendly option if you just need a few extra spots.

https://cpwsa.com/magazine-pouches/2...ip-holder.html
    Ready Tactical makes good holders for loaders for sure, I'd use their stuff any day of the week if I needed to just pop one or two extra loaders on my belt.

Stephanie, uh...a flat out run with a drop step to start?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Stephanie, uh...a flat out run with a drop step to start?
    I don't know what "a drop step" means. I'm not flat-out running.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I don't know what "a drop step" means. I'm not flat-out running.
    It's where you drop your center of gravity and push off with your off-foot to accellerate quickly.

No doubt. I wish JOX carriers were a little cheaper. I'd buy a bunch. So far I haven't lost any loaders from the Safariland but I definitely don't trust it.

User Tag List