Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New G17M Being Sold By Lipseys.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    PENNY! GLOCK G19M 9MM 4"BRL, OFFICIAL FBI GUN, NIB........this is the one on GB....
    Last edited by HALO51; 08-18-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Noblesville, I bet that's an IMPD gun. There's a few in the wild from retirees who bought their (newly issued) duty gun. Apparently $2k isn't unheard of for the few that are out there.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I really think Glock is just capitalizing on the same idea Sig did with the M17. Sig made a ton of money selling the commercialized version of the M17. Glock sold a ton of 19X's despite not having the safety like the MHS guns.

Why not sell a commercialized version of their FBI contract gun. People will buy every single one they put out simply because is has the "M" on it. It marketing 101, supply and demand. There is a demand for them, so Glock is going to supply them.

It also explains the increased retail cost. It doesn't cost any more to manufacture the "M" compared to Gen 5 guns, especially the newest versions that have more machine work on the slides. The "M" stands for, "we are going to sell a million of them".

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 08-19-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    I really think Glock is just capitalizing on the same idea Sig did with the M17. Sig made a ton of money selling the commercialized version of the M17. Glock sold a ton of 19X's despite not having the safety like the MHS guns.

Why not sell a commercialized version of their FBI contract gun. People will buy every single one they put out simply because is has the "M" on it. It marketing 101, supply and demand. There is a demand for them, so Glock is going to supply them.

It also explains the increased retail cost. It doesn't cost any more to manufacture the "M" compared to Gen 5 guns, especially the newest versions that have more machine work on the slides. The "M" stands for, "we are going to sell a million of them".

TXPO
    I still want one knowing all that...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HALO51 View Post
    PENNY! GLOCK G19M 9MM 4"BRL, OFFICIAL FBI GUN, NIB........this is the one on GB....

Holy Shitsnakz!

They have bid it up over $1000 and it states "reserve not met" WTF?

It is a stock Glock, not a a Wilson Combat or a Les Baer..

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Holy Shitsnakz!

They have bid it up over $1000 and it states "reserve not met" WTF?

It is a stock Glock, not a a Wilson Combat or a Les Baer..
    Nope, but it's even harder to get. Like I said $2k-$2200 is what they seem to go for locally when they pop up.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I will say this— I was issued a 19M recently, and the trigger on the 19M is noticeably better than both of my 19.5’s, and probably any other Glock I’ve ever had.

I will say this— I was issued a 19M recently, and the trigger on the 19M is noticeably better than both of my 19.5’s, and probably any other Glock I’ve ever had.
    Well, now you went and forced @GJM to buy every 17M and 19M on Gunbroker. I hope you’re happy
    #RESIST

I don't know why I want one... but I do!

User Tag List