Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New G17M Being Sold By Lipseys.

I don't remember, it's been a couple of years, but I think it was about $150.00.

I didn't notice any change in trigger feel from a good stock trigger. With the flaked coating (that Robar says is NOT plating) it was probably over 10lbs and wouldn't reset.

Site Supporter
    I think I'll keep my Gen 5 MOS 19... I don't really see any great advantage to this version. YMMV
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Put a little over 1500 rounds through my new 19M in 4 days. No issues, though it did get incredibly hot.

Your barrel seems to have more wear than either of my Gen5 guns. One has 5000 rounds and the other has 3000.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Your barrel seems to have more wear than either of my Gen5 guns. One has 5000 rounds and the other has 3000.
    Looks like a nice, tight barrel to slide lock up.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The wear appeared faster than the wear on my 19.5’s, as well.

If Glock just offered the coated internals for sale separately, I bet they’d sell every set they made.
    Totally agree! Don’t see why stuff like this is not a option as I feel Glock could be making money off stuff like this.

I have said it a few times in the past but I feel Glock could have a “custom shop” were they offer stippling, milling and whatever other BS people like doing to their guns. Just seems like a section of the market they are not capitalizing on.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Put a little over 1500 rounds through my new 19M in 4 days. No issues, though it did get incredibly hot.

How is the 19M barrel holding up? 19M on hood has an "M" mark.
    Last edited by HALO51; 08-25-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HALO51 View Post
    How is the 19M barrel holding up? 19M on hood has an "M" mark.
    That is the 19M barrel...

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post

The guys I saw the other weekend were carrying what looked like Gen 5s, but I guess your agency went 19M. Both of them had assorted Vickers parts. Are they letting you modify them at all, or was that issued?

User Tag List