Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Conference, 2020, Dallas

Site Supporter

Tactical Conference, 2020, Dallas

22nd Annual Rangemaster Tactical Conference

This is the premiere training event of the year for anyone interested in personal defense. In three days of training dozens of well-known trainers will conduct two-hour and four-hour blocks of instruction in handgun, shotgun, empty-hand skills, emergency medical and trauma care, legal issues, defensive tactics, and much more. There is classroom training, plus live-fire sessions, and hands-on topics.Trainers include Tom Givens, Lynn Givens, Massad Ayoob, John Farnam, Craig "Southnarc" Douglas, Chris Cerino, Gabe White, Cecil Burch, Tatiana Whitlock, Karl Rehn, Wayne Dobbs, Darryl Bolke, John Hearne, William Aprill, Caleb Causey, and many more. Attendees may participate in as many training blocks as time allows over three full days of training. There is also a defensive pistol match.

Your conference registration fee covers attendance at any training block and entry in the pistol match. This is the 22nd year for this event, and we're excited to come to the Dallas area for the first time. We’ll be using the excellent facilities of the Dallas Pistol Club, in Carrollton, Texas. Tac-Con fills several months in advance every year, so please don't delay. Detailed information, equipment lists, lodging info, etc. will be sent to registered attendees by email.

For lots of pics, videos and stuff from 2019, plus info on the trainers, see taccon.info .

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tactica...ts-60665750894

P-F Supper Thursday Night?

Anyone up to meet for supper Thursday night before the conference?

We had a very nice meal the night before the Revolver Roundup, but I don’t recall where. Does anybody know? Shall we do it again?
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Following.

(The Tactical Conference as well as dinner option. )

I think Chamberlains Fish Market and Hard 8 are the traditional spots for Classes at Dallas Pistol Club, including Revolver Roundup.

I’ll suggest The Ranch at Las Colinas, Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill or Ida Claire’s in Addison and possible alternatives.
    David S.

The Ranch has a tremendous bar. Rare bottles of unobtanium await. It is, however, a challenge when it comes to getting a table for dining. So if you prefer to chew your dinner rather than drink it, you'll wait for a bit. The food id excellent.

I'd be up for dinner Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The Ranch has a tremendous bar. Rare bottles of unobtanium await. It is, however, a challenge when it comes to getting a table for dining. So if you prefer to chew your dinner rather than drink it, you'll wait for a bit. The food id excellent.

I'd be up for dinner Thursday night.
    Shouldn’t be a problem Thurs night, especially with a reservation.

Outside the box, “My Place” is solid Indian joint near the range too.
    David S.

Just don’t call me late for dinner.

It was Chamberlains.

The Ranch sounds interesting. I found several, do you have a link?

Thx
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Have fun guys, hoping for TacCon in a coming year. That's a pretty full week for training opportunities. TacCon overlaps parts of both the ILEETA conference (https://ileeta.org/ileeta-conference-expo-3/) in St Louis and the National Christian Protectors Conference (https://strategosintl.com/conference/) in KCMO.

Will do Arthur Bryant's and Q39 instead of Hard-8. I hope that's allowable.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Unfortunately due to the ramifications of COVID-19, TacCon 2020 has been cancelled. TacCon 2021 will happen in Dallas.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List