Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palestinian attack on Israeli police

Palestinian attack on Israeli police

Good reaction.

#RESIST

Wow, good indeed.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Well done. Hope that one Officer is ok.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Holy crap. Or should I say, "Holy Shi'ite"?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Good reaction.

That video also provides glaring proof that the often recommended 21-foot "stand off" or "buffer" against an unanticipated edged-weapon attack (as suggested by the Tueller Drill) is wholly insufficient even if you are "Condition Yellow".
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 08-16-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Damn, it is so difficult to defend against that type of attack 24/7 in such an environment. Having lived in the Middle East for a number of years I truly feel empathy for the Israelis who have to deal with those animals day in and day out their entire lives. If the Officer lives, those are going to be some gruesome/horrific injuries and a long recovery.

I noted at least one or two of those guys were not doing the stupid "condition 3" crap. One might have been, hard to tell.

Hard to defend against a knife attack while trying to chamber a round..

Israeli media reported that the two attackers were 13 years old. One died at the scene and the other in the hospital. The officer who was stabbed was treated at the scene and further at the hospital. His injuries were not life threatening.
    The officer who first was engaged had a round in the tube. A close look at the video shows he did not rack the slide. That might have saved his life.

When I i was in the Corps I carried a M1911. We were not allowed to chamber a round. Guess what? We cheated.

Well, that reached the expected outcome.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

The world needs more “Coexist” bumper stickers to keep this type of thing from happening. No respect for life by these two children; neither the Israeli’s or their own.

Good reaction, but I’m thinking the officer on the bottom left may be a bit embarrassed. Not that I judge him at all because he likely never saw the knives, but before he figured out what was going on the other officers had it handled. Was he trying to get to his rifle you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gearqueer View Post
    The world needs more “Coexist” bumper stickers to keep this type of thing from happening. No respect for life by these two children; neither the Israeli’s or their own.

Good reaction, but I’m thinking the officer on the bottom left may be a bit embarrassed. Not that I judge him at all because he likely never saw the knives, but before he figured out what was going on the other officers had it handled. Was he trying to get to his rifle you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I honestly think he was looking to help out the officer on the ground when the guy to his immediate right smoke checked the kid, firing right by his ear, at that point he realized it'd be better to be out of the way. Also after the shooting, guy on the right started ordering him to fall back... subordinate, trainee, ???

I just love a happy ending.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List