Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Palestinian attack on Israeli police

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Wait wait....is this thread about Israel police or Demorats?
    It is about how confusion leads to hatred from which violence grows.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    I don't think that it can be reversed anytime soon. The people who sent these kids knew very well what would happen to them--and they did not care. Instead, they are trying to exert such a cost on Israel that it has to given them what they want. Of course, what they want is Israel itself, so it isn't going to happen.

The closest that can be done to reversing things is what the Israelis are doing. Kill the attackers; then kill the next wave and the next wave and the next wave. Be prepared for a 200 year war.

Sooner or later the Palestinians might realize that they have lost every battle and lost the war and should try the alternative--which is stop attacking Israelis.

But with the EU and UN funding the Palestinians (they would argue that the funding is going for other things, but money is fungible so things like these attacks are being funded by the PLO and Hamas from those EU/UN funds it is not going to end anytime soon. Tough on the 13 year olds. Tough on the Israeli security forces. And tough on the EU's taxpayers.
    They are doing other things as well, such as infiltrating the terrorist groups, learning when attacks are planned, and preventing them before they happen.

The son of the founder of Hamas is now a Christian living in the US. He has written a book “Son of Hamas” and has some interesting insight into the problems and solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    They are doing other things as well, such as infiltrating the terrorist groups, learning when attacks are planned, and preventing them before they happen.

The son of the founder of Hamas is now a Christian living in the US. He has written a book “Son of Hamas” and has some interesting insight into the problems and solutions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems this is the one possible solution that both "mass shootings" and over-seas/international terrorism share; HUMINT.
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 08-17-2019 at 10:26 PM.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Watching it very closely for few times and trying to focus on one officer at the time,it appear to me that non of them had "one in the tube" (Israeli police protocol for most of the units), on top of it the officer that was shooting one handed had his cellphone in his left hand manged to rack the slide got rid of the phone in the process and placed few good shots at each one of the terrorist while shooting his gun one handed, other officer to the right of him racked and shot with both hands and got few hits on target,officer to the left of the screen just dropped his backpack and covered his ears not able to draw his gun fast enough,the officer on bottom right of the screen was sitting got up racked but I'm not sure he managed to pull a shot due to the other officer being in the line of fire for few long seconds.

The families of this terrorist kids are not to happy with the outcome, reason is they get a lot less money from the Palestinian authority because no Israeli were actually got killed in this terror attack.

Yes there is big money incentive to the families of the terrorist from the murderess Palestinian authority for every Israeli that get murdered by Palestinians.

Simong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    I don't think that it can be reversed anytime soon. The people who sent these kids knew very well what would happen to them--and they did not care. Instead, they are trying to exert such a cost on Israel that it has to given them what they want......

Sooner or later the Palestinians might realize that they have lost every battle and lost the war and should try the alternative--which is stop attacking Israelis.
    There are some interesting and troubling parallels with urban culture in the US. It’s weird; but note that teenagers are frequently used for violent attacks against inner city American citizens and LEOs as well. The cause is obviously totally different - gang cred vs “jihad”- but the ingredients are the same. Economically disadvantaged regions, hopelessly corrupt local cultural systems, and a social ladder that rewards violence against authority figures. In both Detroit and Palestine , you’ve got people using the situation for personal gain. Without “whitey” (US) or the “Great Satan” ( Israel) , how are the demagogues gonna command the youth? “Fighting Israel” is like “Fighting Whitey/Crips” etc.: the cause exists to fuel the money and power of others. If you want 13 year olds to die for you, ya need a villain to blame for their troubles. In the US it’s “whitey” or “The Other Gang”. Over there it’s Israel.

Put a gang leader and a fundamentalist recruiter in the same room and you probably couldn’t tell which country they came from. Just like politicians in the US benefit from the violence , I don’t doubt for a moment Arab leaders over there benefit from 13 year olds dying by police hollow points. No hostile Israel means no terrorist groups, and no terrorist groups mean a lot of unemployed and disempowered people with leadership complexes.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

User Tag List