Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duty Gloves

Site Supporter

Duty Gloves

What do you all like for patrol duty gloves?

Currently I am using hatch, but they are a little old and a little small.

Pig gloves from SKD are the best I’ve used.

For daily patrol stuff the blauer clutch glove is pretty decent. They are cheap and don't offer much in terms of stick protection but they are durable and good fo hands on and not getting your hands dirty.

For tactical stuff with guns skd pig gloves
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

The best gloves I’ve found for working a leash are Oakley Factory Pilot Gloves.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I like the cheap Mechanix brand for routine use. I get the thin kind, I can search people and feel objects. They are cheap enough that if they get piss or other nasty stuff on them I don’t have heartburn throwing them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Brown View Post
    I like the cheap Mechanix brand for routine use. I get the thin kind, I can search people and feel objects. They are cheap enough that if they get piss or other nasty stuff on them I don’t have heartburn throwing them away.
    That’s what I use also

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    For daily patrol stuff the blauer clutch glove is pretty decent. They are cheap and don't offer much in terms of stick protection but they are durable and good fo hands on and not getting your hands dirty.

For tactical stuff with guns skd pig gloves

I used the Blauer Clutch Glove for a while. It was great for the price, and I am going to purchase more.

If anyone wants cheap gloves that do a good job, I second this recommendation.

Site Supporter
    For years I have relied on deerskin gloves I buy at Sportsman's Warehouse. My summer ones are like a second skin, my winter ones are one size larger with liners. Been through three pair total in the last 12 years.

I haven't looked in a while, but Cabelas used to have kangaroo shooting gloves that I thought would make perfect duty gloves, but spendy.

pat

After punching holes through two pairs of Mechanix in as many months I switched to the Strongsuit Warriors and they've been great.

Site Supporter
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 8.20.17 AM.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  13.0 KB

User Tag List