Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Open Letter to the Firearms Industry

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    3. Laugo Alien. I want it to exist and be what its advertised and thats about it. Oh and 1/3 the price.
    ^
    All kinds of this. I want that thing to not be vaporware and to be at least vaguely affordable so that somebody I know can justify buying one and letting me run a few rounds through it. Failing that, I'm excited to see how pistol design evolves in a post-Alien world.

Site Supporter
    P30L precut optics slide on a frame that makes the package Glock 19 height with a 15 round capacity. Then a Tenicor Sagax Lux for it.

Dear Smith and Wesson
    can you please make a steel framed version of the M&P 9L 5" so called "performance center" that actually comes with a real competition trigger that doesn't suck?
    I swear to god S&W is in bed with Apex. they are not a new company , they know how to make a good trigger , they just refuse too.
    The Apex forward set sear flat faced trigger is what should come already installed in these "Performance Center " competition guns (S&W's version of it of course)
    Walther can do it but S&W can't? that's total BS

I'll take a 10r, single stack P30, LEM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
    Dear Smith and Wesson
    can you please make a steel framed version of the M&P 9L 5" so called "performance center" that actually comes with a real competition trigger that doesn't suck?
    I swear to god S&W is in bed with Apex. they are not a new company , they know how to make a good trigger , they just refuse too.
    The Apex forward set sear flat faced trigger is what should come already installed in these "Performance Center " competition guns (S&W's version of it of course)
    Walther can do it but S&W can't? that's total BS
    Ever since the Glock / Sigma lawsuit, it seems they’re adamantly opposed to ever Implement the Glock style trigger blade.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    What occurred to me while mowing the lawn: a non-takedown version of the Ruger PCC. From all the reading I've done so far, the issues that seem persistent and ultimately go unresolved for many owners seem to involve the takedown feature. They could come up with an anti-rotation device for the nut, similar to the centerlock nuts on Porsche GT3 wheels, or they could just make a simpler, lighter, cheaper version of the gun that would also be more reliable. I'd be all for that. It's the thing keeping me from buying one and from recommending others buy them.

Hmmm... that's at least two Rugers I'd buy if they made them. The Rugers already in my safe suggest I'm not just sayin' it.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

The Ruger Super GP100 has really been exerting a pull on my wallet, but, a version without the ugly barrel shroud cuts would be so much better, for my eyes, and, please, without the fancy wood grip. The original-pattern, pre-Hogue grip is fine.

I have just read that Shiloh Sharps in for sale. I fervently hope that the future buyer does not ruin it! A Shiloh Sharps rifle is one of my bucket-list projects, and it would be be sad to lose the opportunity.

These are just a few pre-caffeinated thoughts. I may say more, later.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I would really like Sig to get their act together. I hate having to carry a pistol I don’t trust.

A 3” S&W no lock 315 cut for moon clips.

A P-07c with a RAMI sized frame and regular P07 length slide.

For Safariland to make ALS holsters for every RDS equipped duty style pistol. Not just Glock, M&P, 320 and 1911/2011.

Edit: and for Vortex to get their MRDS squared away.
    Last edited by Lon; 08-19-2019 at 06:56 PM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    What occurred to me while mowing the lawn: a non-takedown version of the Ruger PCC. From all the reading I've done so far, the issues that seem persistent and ultimately go unresolved for many owners seem to involve the takedown feature. They could come up with an anti-rotation device for the nut, similar to the centerlock nuts on Porsche GT3 wheels, or they could just make a simpler, lighter, cheaper version of the gun that would also be more reliable. I'd be all for that. It's the thing keeping me from buying one and from recommending others buy them.

Hmmm... that's at least two Rugers I'd buy if they made them. The Rugers already in my safe suggest I'm not just sayin' it.
    This, and in a pistol version.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Student
    It would be nice if more manufacturers do like Sig Academy and Glock Professional.

User Tag List