Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to start over in the UK

#RESIST

I'm surprised they were ever allowed quills to set down the words of the Magna Carta 800 years ago.

There's nothing civil about this war.

From what I’ve seen of our citizens and our government, people in glass houses not throw stones.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 08-15-2019 at 07:09 PM.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    From what I’ve seen of our citizens and our government, people in glass houses not throw stones.

That's right, with spineless republicans, full on communist democrats and the endless corruption in goverment we have, we'll be where the UK is now, in about 15-20 years.. Or less.. Pot, meet Kettle..

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm surprised they were ever allowed quills to set down the words of the Magna Carta 800 years ago.

800 years later:

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Remind me to sacrifice a bull in memory of my ancestors' decision to leave there.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    We need to form a new religion, in which it is required for all adults (I'd settle for male adults) to carry a flashlight, knife and firearm at all times they are outside their residence.

Even the Britons allow the Sikhs to carry their ceremonial self-defense daggers.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    It's worrisome to think our predecessors came from that country and that we are a few bad elections from being exactly where they are.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I am friendly with a half dozen Brits. They want to be able to carry. They tell me that in light of the stabbers, acid tossers, and vehicle rammers more people are starting to think that EDC is an answer. The same folks want out of the EU. One of them told me that as a boy he remembers his dad getting the riflr out of the closet because like all Brits wih guns dad was going to send any German invaders a lead greeting. We can only hope things change.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    We need to form a new religion, in which it is required for all adults (I'd settle for male adults) to carry a flashlight, knife and firearm at all times they are outside their residence.

Even the Britons allow the Sikhs to carry their ceremonial self-defense daggers.
    Many Sikhs carry a kirpan that is a knife in the same sense that a Blue Gun is a gun...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List