Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is thinking about buying Greenland

Site Supporter
    Not to divert but Hillary blew the election by not campaigning in the three states that gave into to Trump. Also she was a terrible candidate mired in her own corruption and that of Bill's. Folks sat out voting for her because of that. Another candidate might have beat Donald.

The Democrats might be on the same path as they adopt positions that disqualify their candidate, yet again. The push for absolute gun bans is a terrible campaign mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Not to divert but Hillary blew the election by not campaigning in the three states that gave into to Trump. Also she was a terrible candidate mired in her own corruption and that of Bill's. Folks sat out voting for her because of that. Another candidate might have beat Donald.

The Democrats might be on the same path as they adopt positions that disqualify their candidate, yet again. The push for absolute gun bans is a terrible campaign mistake.
    Point, set, and match to you, Glenn. Well said and I do agree.

😊
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Interesting news story in an environment where Trump is constantly vilified and supposedly the top democratic presidential contenders are all polling higher than POTUS.

In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding

The latest federal-election reports show that Trump is doing surprisingly well getting backers in this bluest of blue places. With nearly 15 months to go before the 2020 election, he already has drawn more donations from Seattle addresses than he did during the entire 2016 campaign.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...out-of-hiding/

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Interesting news story in an environment where Trump is constantly vilified and supposedly the top democratic presidential contenders are all polling higher than POTUS.

In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...out-of-hiding/
    With the current crop of Dems running for the presidency, is it any wonder that it's safer to come out?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    With the current crop of Dems running for the presidency, is it any wonder that it's safer to come out?
    I would be embarrassed to be registered to vote with a (D) next to my name.

Look like folks here have this topic covered, so here's the new state's anthem:

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Wow

I'm new to this forum and frankly shocked at the number of liberals running around here.

Buying Greenland would be a very wise move! It is not as simple as just buying it, but if it somehow actually happened it would be a very good thing! It is believed to be the among the largest oil reserve left on Earth. Land is almost never a bad investment. Does anyone think buying Alaska was foolish? The Louisiana Purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by wasserpistole View Post
    I'm new to this forum and frankly shocked at the number of liberals running around here.

Buying Greenland would be a very wise move! It is not as simple as just buying it, but if it somehow actually happened it would be a very good thing! It is believed to be the among the largest oil reserve left on Earth. Land is almost never a bad investment. Does anyone think buying Alaska was foolish? The Louisiana Purchase?
    Wouldn't that depend entirely on the price?

EDIT: Excellent distraction. I wonder what this week's distraction will be.
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 08-19-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Site Supporter

Donald , welcome to p-f! Still angry with Fox?

What have you shot today! LOL

It’s an accepting forum, seriously. Agreed on land being a good investment, but #OrangeManBad syndrome.
    #RESIST

User Tag List