Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Colorado Springs

Spent about 10 days between Colorado Springs and Golden. Beautiful country. Friendly folks. Send into Denver proper a few times. Lots of man buns, and big hoop ears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Regarding the meth heads. I had been seeing one around that is carrying a large sheath knife that goes halfway down his leg. Last night I saw one that was trying to re-enact the Bluff Creek footage of Sasquatch. The best(?) so far was one I saw last Friday night, carrying a compound bow on his back. It is archery season right now, but he was clearly not a sportsman.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Regarding the meth heads. I had been seeing one around that is carrying a large sheath knife that goes halfway down his leg. Last night I saw one that was trying to re-enact the Bluff Creek footage of Sasquatch. The best(?) so far was one I saw last Friday night, carrying a compound bow on his back. It is archery season right now, but he was clearly not a sportsman.
    No black powder hog legs?
    Those are the new meth head felon hotness around here.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    No black powder hog legs?
    Those are the new meth head felon hotness around here.
    I am sure it's around here, just haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I sure miss that place but after keeping up with friends on Facebook and still live there, they say that poor town’s get bad and to liberalized.
    We usually take a week long Jeep trip up around Ouray and Silverton most years.
    Durango was always a nice place to stop for a few hours along the river on the drive up. Now the river is one giant, trashed up homeless camp and we don't even slow down.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Was the guy with the knife an older dude with a gray ponytail and the knife was on his right side and I think had a green handle?

There is a tweaker where I work that walks up and down the street with a sword strapped to his back.

I have yet to run into one of these people that isn't armed with something they've all got something on them

I didn't see the handle, as it was covered. He did have a gray-ish ponytail, a black Indiana Jones hat, and darker skin.

There is another one that hangs out at Fillmore and I-25 that has a big Rambo knife strapped on him.

User Tag List