Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for Gen 3/4 G19 Mag Funnels

Good stuff. All opinions welcome.

The Magpul is decent.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    When I had a Gen 4 19 I liked the Agency Arms version. It was fairly subtle and similar to the shape of the Gen 5 gun's flared magwell. Totally subjective assessment though.

I tried the Suarez (G4 G19) and felt improvement (nothing substantial) but I have large hands and the sharp corners was cutting into my palm. Sold it to a buddy and bought a AA. It was comfortable for my hands and felt improvement over none. I ended up selling it as my G19 was no longer primary. I bought a Magpul because of the low cost. I feel its an upgrade over factory alone, but not like the previous two. I dont own a Gen 5 for comparison.

a co-worker has a Suarez on a Gen 4 G17 and that felt quickest compared to all the above. It was not any bigger than my G4 G19 version..... maybe the longer G17 mag flowed better with my big mitts.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    The Magpul is decent.
    I thought so too. And for $25 and 3 minutes? It immediately shaved a few tenths off my ave times first time out although I hadn't practiced emergency reloads in like 6-8 months. I was slammin' with abandon.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List