Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palmetto is still stupid cheap

Palmetto is still stupid cheap

Honestly, I am getting the urge to !STOCKPILE! again, ala 2016.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/daily-deals-new.html

#RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Me, too. Contributing factor is that I'm back to wondering how bad the hoarding is going to get this time, and how soon.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 08-12-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Punctuation.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I try hard not to open their emails. They got me once this year and I'm struggling to keep it from happening again

When they put Federal Automatch on sale again, I'll probably pick some up. It shoots pretty well through my CZ455.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Not to be an enabler.

What would one desire in the 7th year of an anti's term?

Start there. After all other debts are paid off, and you have several months salary in the bank.
    Taking a break from social media.

If people haven't stocked up by now, I don't know what to tell them...The last couple of years AR's have been dirt cheap, shame on anybody who thought they'd stay that way forever. Prices are still reasonable, how long they stay that way is anybody's guess, but things could start going downhill after congress comes back in September. If you think you need another AR,AK, mags, (rifle or pistol) ammo, etc, then, you'd better be making a move soon.. It's better to have it, and not need it, rather than need it, and not have it.. I'm not suggesting anyone panic buy, but it might not be a bad idea to get what you want, now..
    Last edited by ralph; 08-12-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Not to be an enabler.

What would one desire in the 7th year of an anti's term?

Start there. After all other debts are paid off, and you have several months salary in the bank.

I'd say lowers, mags, reloading components, and mags.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Stock up on ammo. The bullshit is California about buying ammo will spread. How much ammo is a personal question. Personally I would like a hidden bunker big enough to hold several conexes of ammo. Imagine an AHA for an infantry company.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Stock up on ammo. The bullshit is California about buying ammo will spread. How much ammo is a personal question. Personally I would like a hidden bunker big enough to hold several conexes of ammo. Imagine an AHA for an infantry company.
    Guess it'd be a good time for folks to buy and test drive Dillon's new press the 750..Myself, I already have two 650's so, I don't need another press, But for you folks wanting ammo, this works..Again, not trying to induce panic buying, but now's a good time to buy a press, dies, and stock up on components...Figure the shitshow will start shortly after congress comes back from summer recess..

Palmetto is still stupid cheap

Recent Palmetto purchases: 300BO 7.5” on a Palmetto Pistol lower. Doublestar Strongarm brace. With a H3 buffer, shooting supersonic, ejection is perfect and mags lock back on empty. 1-2moa without much effort.

Last edited by Clusterfrack; 08-12-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Guess it'd be a good time for folks to buy and test drive Dillon's new press the 750..Myself, I already have two 650's so, I don't need another press, But for you folks wanting ammo, this works..Again, not trying to induce panic buying, but now's a good time to buy a press, dies, and stock up on components...Figure the shitshow will start shortly after congress comes back from summer recess..
    Yeah, I was about to say pretty much this. I managed to snag a 550C at a gun show this weekend for $390 and a set of 9mm Dillon carbide dies for $65. As soon as I get a bench built it’s getting mounted and prepped for all my brass that’s getting cleaned up right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List