Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bluetooth and earbuds have come a long way

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    These are the first bluetooth earbuds/earphones I have used that just work. The case for them is a charger itself and when you take one or both out of the case, they automatically pair. Put them back in the case, they unpair and start charging. I bought them for mowing the lawn, now I want another pair for work. Bluetooth really has come a long way, I remember when it was a pain in the ass to use.
    just got my pair in.
    gotta say, i'm underwhelmed with the sound quality. EQ on them is all wrong, or they just have no high end to begin with. I like their size and fit, but there's right now a better than even chance i'm sending them back, probably.

also, I might be an audio snob.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 08-20-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Great info in this thread, thanks to everyone. I can mostly get my Bluetooth earbuds to fit in my ears, but have no end of trouble with the cord catching on the back of my neck and pulling on them.
    Been casually shopping for a budget truly wireless option, and was totally unaware of the bone conduction headphones. Those seem perfect for outdoor activities like walking the dog or running, and the rigid frame should stay out of the way. I'll have to do some thinking on options, or in true PF fashion just get both.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

i toss the phone in a cheap armband and put on the bone conduction wireless and it takes away a lot of the subtle annoyances from running.

When I'm doing some chainsaw work at my place or friends I'll run earplugs and put these on with medium volume to make the day to by faster. Huge fan.

Raycon anyone?

I know nothing about these, but a big part of the push on the Prinze & the Wolf podcast is always about how many options they give you to make sure your earbuds fit you...I think of this thread every time they do a read.

If @Little Lebowski can put up a PF link, for sure use that, otherwise DEN15 is supposed to be good for 20% off.

Site Supporter
    Anybody have a suggestion for noise canceling head phones? I am going to try the bone conducting ones. I think they will work with my hearing aids.

User Tag List