Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth and earbuds have come a long way

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    LL, was there a reason you chose this brand over competitors such as Tozo?
    Nope, I just randomly bought them.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Anybody have any recommendations for someone with toddler sized ear holes that are too small for standard apple type earbuds? I’ve used some cheaper cabled sony’s with the small silicone adaptors that fit ok. Oh, and to be that guy it would be best if you could put on a full face motorcycle helmet without them being torn out of your ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I bought some of the Apple AirPods last year at Costco. They are totally awesome and I wish I’d bought them sooner.
    A maid at a Bergen hotel and an airport janitor in Tallin totally agree with you.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I have the Jabra Elite Active 65t and almost can't live without them. I thought I lost them the other day and had anxiety until I found them.

Site Supporter
    I'm a huge fan of bone conduction headphones, as ear buds have never stayed in my ears no matter the design (or be comfortable). As a side benefit you don't loose ambient noise - if that's your goal, putting in ear plugs will block the ambient WAY better than any ear bud can, and the headphones still send the music to you.

I had a wired version for a while and finally said screw it and bought the blue tooth ones. Should be here tomorrow, and I can't freaking wait.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As far as motorcycle helmets, get a comm unit - they're freaking amazing. I run the Freedom 1, and it's a great unit.
    Last edited by jeep45238; 08-12-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I bought some of the Apple AirPods last year at Costco. They are totally awesome and I wish I’d bought them sooner.
    Do you use some of those aftermarket cushions with them? The wired ones that came with the phone sound great, but they won't stay in my ear unless I'm almost completely motionless. I haven't picked up the AirPods as a result.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

At first the AirPods will feel like they’re going to fall out of your ears at any moment but they never do; soon you get used to them.

I use mine all day everyday to make calls, listen to songs/videos, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still using the ones in the OP, love'em. Walking around work with my phone in my pocket, listening to the Meat Eater podcast.
    #RESIST

I can't keep ear buds in my ears, regardless of brand. I so wanted them to work, but they don't.

Instead I have a set of big ass 3M WorkTunes headphones. They are excellent for what I use them for, hearing protection with music while running heavy equipment. I also mow the lawn with them, but they do get a little sweaty under the ear cups.

Great info in this thread, thanks to everyone. I can mostly get my Bluetooth earbuds to fit in my ears, but have no end of trouble with the cord catching on the back of my neck and pulling on them.
    Been casually shopping for a budget truly wireless option, and was totally unaware of the bone conduction headphones. Those seem perfect for outdoor activities like walking the dog or running, and the rigid frame should stay out of the way. I'll have to do some thinking on options, or in true PF fashion just get both.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

User Tag List