Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth and earbuds have come a long way

Bluetooth and earbuds have come a long way

These are the first bluetooth earbuds/earphones I have used that just work. The case for them is a charger itself and when you take one or both out of the case, they automatically pair. Put them back in the case, they unpair and start charging. I bought them for mowing the lawn, now I want another pair for work. Bluetooth really has come a long way, I remember when it was a pain in the ass to use.
    #RESIST

My mom bought me a similar set as those, made by Bose, for my birthday and I agree, they work amazing for their size.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Do they actually spark like that? 'Cause that would be awesome.

Site Supporter
    I have these...
    https://www.amazon.com/Otium-Soar-Bl...s%2C175&sr=8-5

They do some annoying things like when the case battery gets low the earbuds think that they've been removed from the case and will pair to my phone. Then when the phone rings either I don't hear it because it's playing through the buds, or, when I answer it I can't hear the call because it's playing through the buds....

Otherwise, I like them... sound is pretty good.

I started using my spare Leights for mowing the lawn. The cable isn't too annoying, but I do wish it was a foot longer. I'm too lazy to buy a longer one.
    ETA: These look like good lawn muffs and on sale today for $25. Amazon
    Last edited by RoyGBiv; 08-12-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    ETA: These look like good lawn muffs and on sale today for $25. Amazon
    Holu shit, those look exactly like generic, non-branded Howard Leights! Nice find!
    #RESIST

LL I officially hate you now, for spending more of my $

Also, the MTM AC4C cans/tote is on sale for $18.49, if you're willing to wait for them to come back into stock @ Amazon.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Those muffs look cheap enough to try for the whole family.

I had air pods and loved them -- same thing. The problem is jet lag helped me to lose two pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Those muffs look cheap enough to try for the whole family.
    I'm pretty sure they're the same as Howard Leights.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    These are the first bluetooth earbuds/earphones I have used that just work. The case for them is a charger itself and when you take one or both out of the case, they automatically pair. Put them back in the case, they unpair and start charging. I bought them for mowing the lawn, now I want another pair for work. Bluetooth really has come a long way, I remember when it was a pain in the ass to use.
    LL, was there a reason you chose this brand over competitors such as Tozo?

User Tag List