Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nightstick TCM-550xl

Site Supporter
    Of course I would start reading about problems after buying one and ordering a holster that will fit, and before having much chance to do much of anything with it. I hope these prove to be isolated issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

While I don’t have a 550, I’ve got some of the 850 models and have been happy with them. Their customer service has been excellent. I haven’t had any issues with their lights but made a couple of comments on my IG page that they saw and were quick to help me out. Sent me a couple of parts free of charge, even after I offered to pay for them. One of the parts I needed was for a light I bought used off eBay. I’ve been running one of their 850 lights on my work rifle for months. No issues with it.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    My Nightstick compact weapon light has been in the box with the battery installed for the past 2 months. Today, I tested the battery, and found that it had dropped from 100% to 80% in that time. That is not the worst parasitic drain I have seen, but it is certainly possible to make a light with electronic switches with far less drain. It causes enough concern in my mind that I am very unlikely to use this light for any serious purposes.

Site Supporter
    Has anyone used the Nightstick TCM-550XL-GL? Their LED light with green laser.
    --Jason--

User Tag List