Thread: Sphinx SDP Alpha Issue

Sphinx SDP Alpha Issue

Hello All,

I'm hoping some of you are familiar with this pistol and might be able to give me some advice.

About a year ago I was shooting some reloads and had a case failure. The extractor blew off and went who knows where. I ordered a new one from Kriss installed it and away I went. Then the decocking lever on the right side started popping out. A small spring that returns the decocking lever to the up position falls out when it pops out. I examined the parts compared with a parts diagram and I am not missing any parts. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thank you! Name:  G8ysN2yPRnGcNYoRoFNz9w.jpg
Views: 1311
Size:  73.9 KBName:  sddFXyRBROuL0cpTqXw9hg.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  34.5 KBName:  1vk1unTJRrCf63WFOP9KSA.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  28.4 KB

I discovered and corrected the issue by replacing a spring that had broken. The spring had a tail that extended to retain the docker levers, and that tail was broken off. After receiving the new part from Kriss, USA the problem is resolved.

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by wasserpistole View Post
    I discovered and corrected the issue by replacing a spring that had broken. The spring had a tail that extended to retain the docker levers, and that tail was broken off. After receiving the new part from Kriss, USA the problem is resolved.
    "What spring did you replace. I have the exact same case split and docker failure."

User Tag List