Thread: Good deal on Burris XTR II 5-25.

Good deal on Burris XTR II 5-25.

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but I thought I’d share a good deal.

https://www.natchezss.com/burris-xtr...cle-matte.html

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhitman View Post
    Not sure this is the right place to post this, but I thought I’d share a good deal.

https://www.natchezss.com/burris-xtr...cle-matte.html
    Holy crap!! That is a smoking deal. Quite a surprise from a company that practiced extensive gouging during the great reloading supply drought.

I have the XTR II with the SCR mil reticle and that is a great deal. Only reason they are not selling is because the mildot has lost favor but it is still very useable.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

The Karma sub-forum is for posting personally owned items that you wish to give to another member. It is not for posting “deals”. Thread moved to the Rifles and Carbines forum.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The Karma sub-forum is for posting personally owned items that you wish to give to another member. It is not for posting “deals”. Thread moved to the Rifles and Carbines forum.
    Thanks.

I have the 3-15x50 XTR2 on my 6.5 Grendel. It is an excellent scope. Bright and super crisp.

On the other hand, if I don’t like the reticle, I won’t buy the scope.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    I have this scope with the SCR reticle on my long range 6.5CM. It is a great scope. This an incredible deal if you can work around that reticle.

User Tag List