Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT 1301...HAWT!

They have some cantilevered mounts which IMO puts the light at a much more natural placement for thumb activation, and also are simply a better fit on the long gun.

I wouldn't say "better" necessarily (quality wise) I mean more elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    They have some cantilevered mounts which IMO puts the light at a much more natural placement for thumb activation, and also are simply a better fit on the long gun.

I'll second this recommendation. I think some of their options may just work better for this specific application.

For example, I think this would work well for the Scout light by pushing it out a bit further and tucking it in a little better.

https://www.impactweaponscomponents....ntail-2-m-lok/

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I'll second this recommendation. I think some of their options may just work better for this specific application.

For example, I think this would work well for the Scout light by pushing it out a bit further and tucking it in a little better.

https://www.impactweaponscomponents....ntail-2-m-lok/

So it is Scout light specific, correct? Has anyone checked the clearance on the 1301 with this forend? Clearly, it is built for an AR15 M-LOK forend.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

So you have one of these mounted on a 1301 already? If so, can you provide pictures? I like the idea of keeping it closer to the gun, but farther forward.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So it is Scout light specific, correct? Has anyone checked the clearance on the 1301 with this forend? Clearly, it is built for an AR15 M-LOK forend.
    It would be limited to Scouts or lights that use the Scout mounting pattern (Arisaka, Modlite, some Streamlights). I'm not sure about fitment, but if you give them a call they may be able to give you a better guess or suggest something that might work better. I've had a few great experiences with them in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So you have one of these mounted on a 1301 already? If so, can you provide pictures? I like the idea of keeping it closer to the gun, but farther forward.
    I do not. However, I do have experience with MagPul Zhukov Handguards and IWC components. I had something like this in mind:

Name:  882BAE19-1477-4C5F-86E2-07247B3C0418.jpeg
Views: 1144
Size:  72.1 KB

Great looking gun package, BTW. If I can be disciplined enough to save up the scratch, I'm picking one up.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    It would be limited to Scouts or lights that use the Scout mounting pattern (Arisaka, Modlite, some Streamlights). I'm not sure about fitment, but if you give them a call they may be able to give you a better guess or suggest something that might work better. I've had a few great experiences with them in the past.
    Thank you, that helps!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I do not. However, I do have experience with MagPul Zhukov Handguards and IWC components. I had something like this in mind:

Name:  882BAE19-1477-4C5F-86E2-07247B3C0418.jpeg
Views: 1144
Size:  72.1 KB

Great looking gun package, BTW. If I can be disciplined enough to save up the scratch, I'm picking one up.
    Got it, they do look like really good setups.

Thanks!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Do the LTT 1301s come with screw-in chokes?

I'm ASSuming so, because they are probably built on new 1301Ts which have screw-in chokes, but I would like a confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Do the LTT 1301s come with screw-in chokes?

I'm ASSuming so, because they are probably built on new 1301Ts which have screw-in chokes, but I would like a confirmation.
    Mine did. Order now, 10% off. I hate that I missed that deal. :O

User Tag List