Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT 1301...HAWT!

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    According to my math a 1301 Tactical is ~$1100 new plus the cost of the Nordic and Aridus bits comes to $1895. The cost of the LTT 1301 is $1879. Both configurations include the Aridus Q-DC and the CROM “Rob Haught” Aimpoint mount.
    You can get a 1301 Tac for around $880 or so if you hunt.

-Cory

Was thinking the same things. However, I've been known to mess up the simplest of installations. lol I also like to support LTT for all the great stuff they have done lately for Beretta. Langdon also mentioned something about ATF compliance? Not sure what that is about. You will have to forgive my ignorance. Would adding these parts on yourself cause a potential issue with that as it is an imported shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    You can get a 1301 Tac for around $880 or so if you hunt.

-Cory

Are the Magpul stocks a big improvement? You get Mlok but what else?
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Are the Magpul stocks a big improvement? You get Mlok but what else?
    The SGA gives you multiple sling attachment options, shortens the LOP by 1" (if you desire), and puts your wrist at a more comfortable angle.

Site Supporter
    I was really hoping that he had persuaded beretta to make the factory forearm reinforced to run picatinny rails at 3, 6 and 9:00. I really like how light my 1301 feels

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Was thinking the same things. However, I've been known to mess up the simplest of installations. lol I also like to support LTT for all the great stuff they have done lately for Beretta. Langdon also mentioned something about ATF compliance? Not sure what that is about. You will have to forgive my ignorance. Would adding these parts on yourself cause a potential issue with that as it is an imported shotgun?
    It has to be 922r compliant. Basically, rifles and shotguns being imported aren't allowed to have certain features when coming into the US even though those features are perfectly legal. (ammo capacity, pistol grips, "assault weapon" type features) Once they're in the US, if you want to add those features, there is a list of specific parts and the gun can't have more than 10 foreign made parts off that list. So you end up replacing things that don't need replacing just so the gun can be considered US made in some roundabout convoluted way just so you can legally have a shotgun that holds more than 5 rounds or a rifle with a pistol grip. It's why Saiga and Vepr rifles were the way they were. It's really really stupid and a pain in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    According to my math a 1301 Tactical is ~$1100 new plus the cost of the Nordic and Aridus bits comes to $1895. The cost of the LTT 1301 is $1879. Both configurations include the Aridus Q-DC and the CROM “Rob Haught” Aimpoint mount.
    The cost is roughly the same for the individual components, but you also don't have to futz around with installation, or the cost of shipping from disparate vendors, which is something.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    The cost is roughly the same for the individual components, but you also don't have to futz around with installation, or the cost of shipping from disparate vendors, which is something.
    ... Or waiting on Out of Stock items.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Since we're now discussing it, I'd be very interested in LTT coming in here and explaining what they are doing that makes the LTT 1301 922(r) compliant with the mag tube extension. I've studied that with respect to the 1301. By my count, the buttstock, handguard and mag follower only get the count down to 11 parts.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....490#post709490
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    ... Or waiting on Out of Stock items.
    Also true.

User Tag List