Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: LTT 1301...HAWT!

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Mine did. Order now, 10% off. I hate that I missed that deal. :O
    Uh-oh. Is there a coupon code somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Uh-oh. Is there a coupon code somewhere?
    It is mentioned on their site in the header: WEEKEND10. Not sure how much I am allowed to promote or if I am allowed to share/link. Mods, please delete if I am violating any decorum. I don't promote a lot of businesses, but LTT and Aridus Industries are two that I would wear a shirt for...

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Do the LTT 1301s come with screw-in chokes?

I'm ASSuming so, because they are probably built on new 1301Ts which have screw-in chokes, but I would like a confirmation.
    Yes, They have the screw-in choke tubes. They only come with one cylinder bore choke though. Which is what you need unless you want to play other games with it
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yes, They have the screw-in choke tubes. They only come with one cylinder bore choke though. Which is what you need unless you want to play other games with it
    I’m fighting a growing temptation to use one for other gun games, like skeet and clays, as well as s.d. Must....fight.

Any plans to eventually start offering them in the other colors Magpul produces? I just moved to an area with 3 gun and I know that as soon as I try it, I'm going to want to ditch my 870. This looks like the best well-rounded shotgun out there. But I also like FDE.
    Last edited by Wake27; 09-14-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Genuinely curious: what are the advantages of the Magpul furniture on this gun vs stock?

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    Genuinely curious: what are the advantages of the Magpul furniture on this gun vs stock?
    For me the SGA stock feels much better than OEM. My hand locks on the the grip and reaches the trigger in a perfectly natural position... With the Beretta stock I was always moving it around searching for the sweet spot which I never found. The LOP can also be shortened at least an inch less than OEM which I also prefer. And it offers much better sling attachment options.
    The forend allows the use of Mlok accessories which helps with lights and slings.
    Plus you need these replacement Made in USA parts for 922R compliance because of the Nordic +2 extension.
    Last edited by GearFondler; 09-14-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Perfect explanation. Thank you.

Does the Magpul mod add or subtract significant weight?

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    Perfect explanation. Thank you.

Does the Magpul mod add or subtract significant weight?
    Good question, I will have to put it on the scale and see. The Magpul stock is heavier for sure.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Good question, I will have to put it on the scale and see. The Magpul stock is heavier for sure.
    To the top as I'm interested in this question, too.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List