Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT 1301...HAWT!

LTT 1301...HOT! (Haught?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B09JFs4g...on_share_sheet

(I still like the other Italian "B" better tho )
    Last edited by ASH556; 08-09-2019 at 03:49 PM.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Hammertime
    Nailed everything that shotgun needs.

I really,really,really want one or two.

Am I missing something? It’s a 1301 that has all the Aridus parts installed from the factory. If it’s cheaper than buying a 1301 and adding all the accessories, then cool.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    It’s nice, but I was more excited that he’s offering cut and crown service on barrels. It’s beyond me why the ltt barrel doesn’t come that way (is c and c like my.p mod 5 px4cc ) given how annoying they are to clean.

This is pretty much exactly what I want in a 1301 for home defense. I've been kinda sorta planning/hoping to grab a 1301 come tax season.

I'm going to have to add up the cost of buying a 1301 and adding on the Aridus stuff, and Nordic extension, and compare a bit. The shotgun itself is something I've already had a real desire and justifiable need for. The price point gives me pause. I have no doubt that the shotgun is excellent, but it's a bit much for my income level and firearm budget. I may be better off financially with a regular 1301 Tactical, and slowly changing or adding things as I need. I'm a tad disappointed that their is nothing uniquely LTT about the shotgun, it could just as easily been direct from Aridus.

That being said, I would really hope to be able to support LTT at any turn possible because of the innovation that Ernest has been able to drive Beretta towards at every turn. If the prices are comparable when added up, I'll try to make the numbers work for the LTT 1301.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 08-09-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    This is pretty much exactly what I want in a 1301 for home defense. I've been kinda sorta planning/hoping to grab a 1301 come tax season.

I'm going to have to add up the cost of buying a 1301 and adding on the Aridus stuff, and Nordic extension, and compare a bit. The shotgun itself is something I've already had a real desire and justifiable need for. The price point gives me pause. I have no doubt that the shotgun is excellent, but it's a bit much for my income level and firearm budget. I may be better off financially with a regular 1301 Tactical, and slowly changing or adding things as I need. I'm a tad disappointed that their is nothing uniquely LTT about the shotgun, it could just as easily been direct from Aridus.

That being said, I would really hope to be able to support LTT at any turn possible because of the innovation that Ernest has been able to drive Beretta towards at every turn. If the prices are comparable when added up, I'll try to make the numbers work for the LTT 1301.

-Cory
    Ditto. I was hoping for a 1301 Comp receiver and 18 1/2", vent rib barrel, but I also want to support LTT. It'll be a bit, but I'll buy one.

Student
    god dammit, I'm going to be poor

According to my math a 1301 Tactical is ~$1100 new plus the cost of the Nordic and Aridus bits comes to $1895. The cost of the LTT 1301 is $1879. Both configurations include the Aridus Q-DC and the CROM “Rob Haught” Aimpoint mount.

User Tag List