Thread: Anyone us TTI +1 baseplates for a G42

Site Supporter

Anyone us TTI +1 baseplates for a G42

There's been a lot of discussion regarding G43 baseplates, has anyone used the TTI +1's for the 42? Thinking about grabbing one for the wife.

Site Supporter
    I have the vickers +2 for my 42. Work great. Sorry no experience with the TTI

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 08-10-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Site Supporter
    I have two with Strike Industries +2 baseplates on them. I don’t know anything about the company - the magazines came with the baseplates installed. We have run several hundred rounds through them with no problems.

We also have some +0 finger extension baseplates. No problems.

I don’t recall a single problem with any of the magazines we have, actually. We may have one with a tired spring, but that’s certainly more my fault for not replacing the spring than the magazine’s fault.

Magguts has been flawless +1 solution for my g42.

I have 2 G42s and both have a mag with the Maggutz +1.

100 percent performance.

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    I have 2 G42s and both have a mag with the Maggutz +1.

100 percent performance.
    Good to know this, thank you! I've been eyeballing them for awhile. I am also wondering how magguts works for g43 since it uses that different kind of non coil spring.

To the OP I have Taran tactical baseplates plus 1 for g43 and had no issues with 2 of them, but I replace magazine springs more often just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Good to know this, thank you! I've been eyeballing them for awhile. I am also wondering how magguts works for g43 since it uses that different kind of non coil spring.

To the OP I have Taran tactical baseplates plus 1 for g43 and had no issues with 2 of them, but I replace magazine springs more often just in case.
    My G43 functions okay but an empty mag with the maggutz conversion will not fall out once empty on a slide locked back.

Quote Originally Posted by lwt16 View Post
    My G43 functions okay but an empty mag with the maggutz conversion will not fall out once empty on a slide locked back.
    Interesting, thanks so much for the info! I don't understand why they use the different style spring compared to the 380? For all intensive purpose they are basically the same diameter for 380 and 9mm other than weight I guess. Still it looks like the magguts for the shield use a standard spring.

Ever try maybe using just the follower and whatever else come with the kit but just use a standard magazine spring or maybe a extra power spring ?

User Tag List