Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mid length vs Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    I just want a midlength because I find my carbine length handguard too short.
    Absolute best reason to choose one, and nobody can argue with it as it's verifiable (everyone can measure 7" vs. 9") and subjective (YOU prefer the longer handguard). The second best reason, by a hair, is "longer sight radius" which again is verifiable and subjective.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I don't think there's any point. Pigs and mud and all that.

This thread turned into the battle of the SMEs where we are only going to quote and pick and choose from the ones that support our positions. I'm over that. Big time. I know enough about the system to be my own SME and make up my own mind. I'm not going to argue from experience against people that only have quotes and links to substantiate their positions, and to use to defend the purchases they already made. It's pointless.

pigs and mud.
    That's fine.

Just being 100% honest with you, your review on BCM products, and your opinion on it, the article you wrote, among a few others, in all honesty, lead me to buying a BCM, and I ended up buying a Mid-length. You lead me away from Anvil Arms stripped lowers before they went bankrupt telling me they were a bad company, and you talked me into a complete lower assembly, which was a good choice, and for that I'd say Thank you.

You may not remember, it was awhile ago, but, it was back when you were a Moderator on Silencertalk, but anyway, look forward to your test results.

User Tag List