Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield MO/ active shooter threat, detains man with oarmor, rifle & over 100 rds

Site Supporter

Springfield MO/ active shooter threat, detains man with oarmor, rifle & over 100 rds

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Hea...528602951.html

Springfield Police Department responds to active shooter threat, detains man with over 100 rounds of ammunition

Site Supporter
    Any chance this is one those open carry morons trying to bait people into a reaction?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Any chance this is one those open carry morons trying to bait people into a reaction?
    I’d say that’s entirely possible...

And if so - what a dipshit.

https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Hea...528602951.html

The store manager at the Neighborhood Market pulled a fire alarm, urging people to escape the store.

Police say the man then made his way out an emergency exit where a firefighter held the man at gunpoint. At that moment Springfield Police arrived on scene and detained the man.

They should have shot him for being stupid. That and the bill for lost revenue and First Responder response seem appropriate.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Armed off-duty firefighter held idiot at gunpoint till cops arrived.

As was stated in the article by a police spokesperson, idiot is lucky to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I don’t know if it was in the interest of getting a reaction so much as to “edumucate peoples”.

Dipshit is certainly lucky nobody nullified his birth certificate.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Springfield, Mo... Springfield, Mo... what county is that? Oh yeah, Greene County as seen on Live PD.

Sooner or later, some open carry dipshit is going to get burned down over a "misunderstanding" like this.

I avoid Wal-Mart so I'm not the guy who does it. The last two times I've been I'm seen somebody open carrying.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    The store manager did exactly the right thing.

The idiot with the rifle was recording himself on his phone, which seems to confirm that his goal was to provoke a reaction and then record it. This has to be among the ultimate examples of “Be careful what you wish for . . .”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

User Tag List