Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: The 43X/48 and 365/365XL are EDC game changers

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    do you shoot a 365xl also?
    I have a 365 and 365XL, but since I am competing with a Glock 17, carry a 43X with a RMSc.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Im really loving my G48 but no matter what gun I try, I always go back to my G26.

Mossberg MC2 is actually same 7x5x1" size as G48, interesting option to test out for a budget or limited carry role. 13rd flush mag and extended 15rd. Not as much as the S15 mag option for 43x/48, but close...and factory standard/engineered.

Their G43 size MC1 wasn't worth bothering with IMO since proven single stack 9's at the same price range are out there in abundance.

I put a XL grip module on my 365 to make my main EDC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Did the same a while ago! If it proves reliable, it could very well replace (or very heavily supplement) my 43X. My Sig P365X.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I handled a Sig P365XL with an ambidextrous manual safety on Monday. It seems like it would be a good option for appendix carry.

The size and capacity is what I hoped the G48 would have been.

Curious if anyone has tried, or felt the need for, stippling or Talon grips on a G43X/G48?

I have medium/large hands (depending on make of glove), so not freak-of-nature. I've noticed that the factory texture on my Gen5 G19 is markedly sharper than the similar surface on my G48. I definitely shoot any of my G19s more accurately than my G48 and seem to be death-gripping the 48 in an effort to compensate for the grip texture.

Wondering what the collective here thinks...

Thanks in advance.

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Curious if anyone has tried, or felt the need for, stippling or Talon grips on a G43X/G48?

I have medium/large hands (depending on make of glove), so not freak-of-nature. I've noticed that the factory texture on my Gen5 G19 is markedly sharper than the similar surface on my G48. I definitely shoot any of my G19s more accurately than my G48 and seem to be death-gripping the 48 in an effort to compensate for the grip texture.

Wondering what the collective here thinks...

Thanks in advance.

-Rainman
    The G48 severely lacks texturing compared to the conventional sized models. I hit some spots up with skateboard tape but I want to get it stippled somewhere down the line. A small gun like that needs all the help it can get, this isn’t even accounting for shooting with a compromised grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    The G48 severely lacks texturing compared to the conventional sized models. I hit some spots up with skateboard tape but I want to get it stippled somewhere down the line. A small gun like that needs all the help it can get, this isn’t even accounting for shooting with a compromised grip.
    A Talon rubber grip works quite well on the 43X/48.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A Talon rubber grip works quite well on the 43X/48.
    I would say this is true until your hands are wet. I've been playing with the Talon rubber grips and some skate board tape on the front and rear straps and prefer the skate board tape over all. I am now looking at the Wilson combat stipple job. Do you know if the Wilson Starburst pattern is available on the G48/43X guns?

User Tag List